Monacor PA-890RCD 80W 100V Mixing Amplifier with CD/MP3 Player & FM Radio
The Monacor PA-890RCD is an 80W 100V mixing amplifier with an integrated CD/MP3 Player and FM radio designed for background music and small PA applications.
Featuring three microphone inputs, with MIC 1 equipped with a priority circuit (talk over). If you speak into the microphone at sufficient volume, the volume of all other signals is attenuated so that the announcement can be heard better.
For PA installation, the PA-890RC features a siren function that can be controlled from the front of the amplifier and sounded through the connected loudspeakers. In addition to this, the PA-890RC can also be connected to and powered by a 24V emergency power supply unit for continued operation in an emergency.
The Monacor PA-890RC has a total power output of 80W and can power 100V, 4, 8 & 16 Ohm loudspeakers.
Supplied with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
Monacor PA-890RCD Key Features
- 1 x 80 W
- CD player with drawer mechanism, repeat function and random play, reproduction of audio CD/CD-R/CD-RW, MP3 CD, USB interface, separate on/off switch
- AM/FM radio module with 5 programmable station buttons, scan buttons, separate on/off switch
- 3 mic inputs, one of which can be switched mic/line
- Siren function
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals
- Input level control
- 2-way tone control for the output
- Mains operation or 24 V emergency power operation
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-890RCD Specifications
Power rating: 80 W
- Channels: 3
- Inputs: 1.5 mV (mic), 300 mV (line)
- Frequency range: 50-15,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: > 52 dB
- THD: 1%
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 265 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 400 mm
- Height: 110 mm
- Depth: 340 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 2
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Connections: 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic), 1 x 6.3 mm jack (mic/line), screw terminals (speakers)