Monacor PA-4040MPX 4-Zone 5Ch Mixer (Clearance)
This item is EX-DISPLAY and is in perfect working order. It has some minor scratches on the top, which would not be visible once installed into a rack cabinet. There is also a slight bend on the corner. Not in the original packaging but will be packaged securely with power cable.
The Monacor PA-4040MPX is a 4-zone pre-amp mixer that provides a routing facility of all input channels as desired, 3 inputs microphone/line via comb. jack, 2 inputs via RCA jacks.
The PA-4040MPX is perfectly paired with a 4-channel power amplifier and provides complete control of up to 4 different areas/zones.
Each input can be routed to a different zone or across all of them with dedicated bass, treble, gain and level control. Each routed zone also has an independent volume control.
The Monacor PA-4040MPX has a priority circuit for the connection of a fire alarm system as well as telephone paging input.
Each zone has a balanced/unbalanced output connected via screw terminals.
The Monacor PA-4040MPX can be installed into a 19" rack cabinet (3U).
3-Year manufacturers warranty.
Monacor PA-4040MPX Key Features
4 zones with user-defined routing of all input channels
3 inputs microphone/line via comb. jacks
2 inputs line stereo via RCA jacks
Each input channel with gain control, 2-way tone control and zone routing switch
Microphone inputs with +15 V phantom power, to be switched on as required
Priority function for channel 1, switchable
Independent paging input can be routed to each zone
4 zone outputs, can be adjusted individually
Connection for a monitor speaker
Level control via VU meters for zone and monitor
Adjustable headphone output
Mains operation or 24 V emergency power operation
Inputs: 5 mV/4 k?, 100 mV/10 k? (mic/line), 100 mV/30 k? (line)
Frequency range: 50-17,000 Hz
Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
S/N ratio: > 65 dB (mic), > 75 dB (line)
THD: < 1%
Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/20 VA, DC 24 V/600 mA
Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
Mains frequency: 50 Hz
Power consumption, operation: 20 VA
Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 24 V
Power supply (possible alternative): DC 600 mA
Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
Dimensions: 482 x 133 x 220 mm, 3 RS
Width: 482 mm
Height: 133 mm
Depth: 220 mm
Rack spaces, RS: 3
Weight: 4.5 kg
Connections: 3 x combo 6.3 mm/XLR (mic/line), 2 x RCA L/R (line), 4 x plug-in screw terminal (zones), screw terminal (monitor speakers), screw terminal (mix out), screw terminal (paging), screw terminal (priority)
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com