Monacor PA-324 240W 100V Line PA Mixing Amplifier (Clearance)
This has been returned from a customer as unwanted. In original box. Fully tested at Audio Volt
The Monacor PA-324 is a single zoned 240W PA mixer amplifier perfect for a variety of commercial environments. The amp has 3 microphone inputs, and 2 aux inputs for directly connecting any smartphone/tablet, or external media player. 1 microphone input has a 'priority circuit' meaning it will override all of the other inputs.
A telephone input is located on the rear of the amp for connecting to a telephone system.
The mixer amp has speaker outputs for 100v, 4ohm, 8ohm, and 16ohm speakers.
Monacor PA-324 Key Features
- 1 x 240 W
- 3 microphone inputs, one of which is a balanced input
- Mic 1 with priority circuit and adjustable automatic talkover
- 2 aux inputs
- 1 telephone input for telephone systems with audio output
- Speaker outputs via screw terminals
- 1 line output
- Input and output level controls
- 2-way tone control for the output
- 48 V phantom power for channel 1, can be activated as required
- 482 mm (19") rack installation with supplied mounting brackets
- Channels: 6
- Power rating: 240 W
- Peak music power output (PMAX): 340 W
- Inputs: 5 mV/600 ? (mic), 350 mV/10 k? (aux), 1 V/10 k? (telephone)
- Frequency range: 50-16,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: 66 dB (mic), 80 dB (aux)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/740 VA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 740 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 430 x 88 x 380 mm, 2 RS
- Width: 430 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 380 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 2
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Connections: 1 x 6.3 mm/XLR (combo), 1 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3), 2 x RCA L/R (aux 1-2), screw terminals (telephone), 1 x RCA L/R (line out)
On delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com