Monacor PA-12040 4-Zone 480W Mixer Amplifier - B Stock
This Listing is for B Stock Monacor PA-12040 4-Zone 480W Mixer Amplifier, that has been returned to us in great working condition.
The Monacor PA-12040 480W mixer amplifier is perfect for installing into large entertainment / commercial environments that are wanting a high-quality background music system.
The professional amplifier features 4 x 120W zones that have their own designated volume and EQ controls (gain, treble & bass). This is perfect for environments where multiple zones are required.
On the rear of the amplifier there is a 'Priority' input for the direct connection of a fire alarm system. This will mean when the fire alarm sounds, the amplifier and speakers will mute, ensuring an emergency evacuation can take place.
The Bass & Treble EQ and Master volume can control the overall output and can be used to power either 8 Ohms or 100V line speakers.
Featuring a variety of inputs such as Mic/Line and RCA Phono the PA-12040 can take a direct connection from smartphones/tablets, CD or DAB radios, as well as a microphone. A headphone output is also situated on the face of the amplifier so you can monitor the audio.
Perfect for multi-room PA applications
Priority input for fire alarm systems
Independent paging input can be routed to all zones
4 zone outputs can be controlled individually
Some other key features include:
- 4 x 120WRMS 100V and 4 Ohm/8 Ohm operation
- Perfect utilisation of the capacity and reliable protection of the connected speakers due to an integrated limiter
- 3 inputs microphone/line via comb. jacks
- 2 inputs line stereo via RCA jacks
- Each input channel with gain control 2-way tone control channel mute switch and routing switch for zones
- Microphone inputs with +46V phantom power can be switched on additionally as required
- Priority function for channels 1-3 switchable
- Independent paging input can be routed to all zones
- 4 zone outputs can be controlled individually
- Zone and monitor line outputs for additional amplifiers or recorders
- Connection for monitor speakers
- Level control via VU meters for zone and monitor
- Adjustable headphone output
- 230V mains operation
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor PA-12040 Specifications
Dimensions (WxHxD): 482x133x410mm
External Depth: 410mm
External Length / Height: 133mm
External Width: 482mm
Frequency Response Max: 17kHz
Frequency Response Min: 50Hz
No. of Inputs: 5
No. of Outputs: 4
Output Voltage Max: 100V
Output Voltage Min: 25V
Power Rating RMS: 120W
Supply Voltage V AC: 230V