Monacor ECM-10 Discreet Condenser Boundary Microphone
The Monacor ECM-10 is a Condenser Boundary Microphone designed for mounting into tables and ceilings for picking up speech i.e. announcements, lectures, etc.
The low-profile boundary microphone retains a compact design perfect for discreet PA applications.
Boundary microphones are commonly used in schools, universities, lecture halls, conference centres, casinos, and meeting rooms, etc.
The ECM-10 is a Condenser Microphone and is phantom powered via the connected amplifier. This means no external power supply is required.
Supplied with a 3-year warranty.
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Monacor ECM-10 Specifications
- Description: built-in microphone
- Transmission method: cable
- Polar pattern: omnidir.
- System: electret
- Audio frequency range: 30-17,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 300 Ω
- Sensitivity: 2.3 mV/Pa
- Max. sound pressure: 110 dB
- Power supply: DC 9-48 V, phantom power
- Housing material: metal
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: Ø 30 mm x 71 mm
- Weight: 95 g
- Connection: XRL, bal.