Monacor CD-112RDS/BT Bluetooth, CD and MP3 Player with FM Tuner
The Monacor CD-112RDS/BT is a 19" rack-mount Bluetooth, CD and MP3 Player perfect for commercial background music systems.
A compact multimedia player offering multiple playback options. The CD-112RDS/BT delivers a high-quality, professional sound ideal for warehouses, retail outlets, conference centres, places of worship, restaurants and bars etc.
Featuring Bluetooth connectivity the CD-112RDS/BT allows for a wireless connection of smartphones, tablets, laptops and PC's.
It has a USB and SD card reader for downloaded files up to 32 GB (FAT16/FAT32).
The CD-112RDS/BT can be tuned into your local radio station via the integrated tuner (antenna supplied).
This versatile CD player has four line level outputs for routing the signal through a mixer or power amplifier.
Supplied with an IR Remote Control for ease-of-use.
This professional Bluetooth CD Player can be installed into a 19" rack cabinet or case (supplied with rack ears). Alternatively, it can be used as a desktop unit.
Comes with Monacor's 3-year warranty.
Monacor CD-112RDS/BT Key Features:
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- FM RDS Tuner (antenna supplied)
- USB and SD card reader for downloaded files
- Autoplay and random play functions
- Continuous repeat
- Supplied with IR remote control
- 19" Rack-mountable (rack ears supplied)
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Monacor CD-112RDS/BT Specifications
- Type: CD and MP3 player with FM RDS tuner
- Media: CD, MP3, FM, USB, SD, MMC
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- THD: < 0.1%
- Channel separation: > 60 dB
- Dynamic range: > 96 dB
- S/N ratio: > 70 dB
- Output, analogue: 1.2 V
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/50 VA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 50 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 265 mm, 1 RS
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Connections: 1 x XLR L/R, bal. (CD), 1 x XLR L/R, bal. (priority), 1 x RCA L/R (Bluetooth), 1 x RCA L/R (tuner)
Monacor CD-112RDS/BT PDF Downloads
Monacor - a premium brand, engineered in Germany that's a heavyweight in the background music industry.
Founded in 1965 by Günter Schilling, Monacor has grown to be a global player in technology with trading partners in over 40 countries.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, Monacor also have an in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
The Monacor technical advisers have extensive background audio experience and are always on hand to advise Audio Volt on the latest industry advances.
Audio Volt is proud to stock Monacor and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Our sales manager Tom says; "Monacor is a high-quality, premium brand that is well-engineered. Perfect for a professional look and a world-class sound!"
Monacor was our brand of choice when we designed our mighty 24 speaker background audio system, suitable for large spaces, warehouses, offices and large department stores.
With an impressive range of speakers and some of the most powerful amplifiers available in the background audio market, you can be sure to find a Monacor system you will be delighted with.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com