Monacor Background Music System with Bluetooth & FM Radio - 4, 6 or 8 Wall Speakers
A compact background music system with Bluetooth, FM radio, and a choice of 4, 6 or 8 wall mount speakers. Perfect for adding background music to small cafes, bars, and coffee shops, etc.
Our cafe background music system from Monacor comes complete with a 60W 100V Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier, 15W compact wall mount speakers in black or white, and 100m of heavy duty double insulated speaker cable.
This complete Bluetooth music system for cafes & coffee shops provides a high-quality and reliable solution for playing background music in your venue.
For peace of mind, this background music system comes with a 3-year warranty.
Monacor 60W 100V Bluetooth Mixer Amp Key Features
The Monacor 60W 100V Mixer Amplifier is perfect for small-medium sized installations looking for high-quality audio playback.
Simply connect a smart device via Bluetooth connectivity and wirelessly stream all your favourite music. Alternatively, you can directly connect an external media player such as a laptop or CD player via the RCA Phono inputs located to the rear. The Monacor amplifier also has a built-in MP3 player with a USB/SD card reader and an FM radio tuner.
The Monacor 60W amplifier features Class-D amplification making it extremely energy efficient and low in running costs. It's also extremely compact and lightweight perfect for sitting it on a desk or counter.
Monacor 15W Wall Mount Speakers
These compact 15W wall mount speakers from Monacor feature excellent sound quality specifically designed for music playback & speech in any commercial environment. They are extremely compact perfect for low-profile audio installations where space is at a premium.
The professional 100V speakers are supplied with wall mounting brackets for a horizontal or vertical installation, but can also be free-standing on a desk, counter or bookshelf, etc.
Provided with a 6-position selector switch to adjust the power tapping of each speaker. This enables you to balance each speaker to suit the area it's installed into. For example, you may want to reduce the power of the speakers located towards the entrance to create a more welcoming environment.
Double Insulated Speaker Cable
This cafe & coffee shop background music system is supplied with a 100m drum of heavy duty speaker cable, tried and tested for the job.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
View our full range of Cafe Music Systems HERE
Monacor 60W 100V Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Channels: 1
- Zones: 1
- Inputs: 5-8 mV/600 Ω (mic 1-3), 150-470 mV/10 kΩ (line, unbal.),
- Frequency range: 60-15,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: yes
- Equalizer treble: yes
- S/N ratio: 72 dB (mic) 85 dB (line)
- THD: < 0.500%
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 160 VA
- Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 24 V
- Power supply (possible alternative): 4.200 A
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 320 mm
- Height: 95 mm
- Depth: 245 mm
- Weight: 4.480 kg
- Connections: 1 x XLR (mic1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3/line 1-2), 2 x RCA L/R (line 3-4), 2 x RCA (master out), 1 x IEC (FM), screw terminals (emergency, MOH, DC 24 V, speakers)
Monacor 100V Wall Mount Specifications
- Active/passive: passive
- Operating voltage: 100 V
- Frequency range: 80–20,000 Hz
- Power rating: 15/7.5/4/2/1 W
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/W/m
- Max. rated SPL: 98 dB
- Material (housing/cabinet): plastic
- Colour: white or black
- Mounting facility: pivoting mounting bracket
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Width: 130 mm
- Height: 192 mm
- Depth: 115 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Inputs: spring-load. speaker term.
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org