Monacor ARM-880 8-Zone Audio Matrix Router for use in the Matrix system
The ARM-880 8-zone matrix system from MONACOR is a highly flexible PA solution for multi-room applications. It is ideally suited for applications in hotels, in restaurants and bars, in conference rooms, schools, sports facilities and fitness centres.
Eight different audio sources, e.g. CD players, SAT receivers, radio programmes can be distributed to 8 output zones, assignment as required.
The audio matrix router ARM-880 is the centrepiece of the Matrix system. For operation, one amplifier is required for each output used. This may be an individual power amplifier or an active speaker system. Matching wall modules ARM-880WP1, ARM-880WP2 and ARM-880WP3 for remote control of ARM-880 and with additional local inputs for the zone are available at option.
With a master/slave connection, it is possible to extend the system to up to 32 output zones. Connections for various alarm signals and a local microphone are available.
Announcements can be made via 2 optional zone paging microphones ARM-880RC with zone selection.
Some other key features include:
Perfect for large applications such as hotels, sports centres, conference rooms etc.
Emergency alarm priority switch
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5a856767ecb2a1567b8b456d autoscale=on width=261 height=250 resize=fixed]
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=5a8567c8ecb2a1567b8b4570 autoscale=on width=261 height=250 resize=fixed]
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz (line), 80-18,000 Hz (mic)
Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
S/N ratio: > 65 dB (mic), > 85 dB (line)
THD: < 0.07%
Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
Power supply: ˜ 230 V/50 Hz/30 VA
Dimensions: 482 x 142 x 325 mm, 3 RS
Weight: 6 kg
Mic 1: 1 x XLR
Zone paging microphone: 2 x RJ45
Line 1-4: 4 x RCA L/R
Linie/Mic 5-8: 4 x plug-in screw terminal
Zone 1-8: 8 x plug-in screw terminal (IN), 8 x plug-in screw terminal (OUT)
Wall modules: 8 x RJ45
Fire alarm: 9-pole plug-in screw terminal
Emergency announcement: 1 x plug-in screw terminal
24 V DC: 1 x plug-in screw terminal
Alarm: 1 x plug-in screw terminal
EVAC: 1 x plug-in screw terminal
Extension: 2 x D-sub DC37, (IN/OUT)
Monacor ARM-880 - PDF file download
Monacor - a premium brand, engineered in Germany that's a heavyweight in the background music industry.
Founded in 1965 by Günter Schilling, Monacor has grown to be a global player in technology with trading partners in over 40 countries.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, Monacor also have an in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
The Monacor technical advisers have extensive background audio experience and are always on hand to advise Audio Volt on the latest industry advances.
Audio Volt is proud to stock Monacor and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Our sales manager Tom says; "Monacor is a high-quality, premium brand that is well-engineered. Perfect for a professional look and a world-class sound!"
Monacor was our brand of choice when we designed our mighty 24 speaker background audio system, suitable for large spaces, warehouses, offices and large department stores.
With an impressive range of speakers and some of the most powerful amplifiers available in the background audio market, you can be sure to find a Monacor system you will be delighted with.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com