Monacor 4-Zone Background Music System with Volume Control & Source Selection - 8, 10 or 12 Ceiling Speakers
Our Monacor 4-zone background music systems are perfect for small to medium sized pubs, restaurants, cafes and bars needing complete control of multiple areas/zones.
These 100V line background music systems are perfect for applications that require up to 4 controllable zones with separate volume, and source selection. The multi-zone systems give you the ability to play different inputs in multiple areas or the same throughout. For example, you could have a smartphone/tablet playing music via zones 1 & 2, and Sky TV through zones 3 & 4.
Our multi-zone music kits are complete with the Monacor PA-4040 (8 & 10 speaker kits) and PA-12040 (12 speaker kit) 4-Zone Amplifiers, 8, 10 or 12 Ceiling Speakers and 100m of heavy duty speaker cable.
These pre-configured restaurant music systems are supplied with high-quality in-ceiling speakers that deliver crystal clear audio. They have multiple power tappings so you can balance each one to the area it's installed in. For example, you may have an area that needs to be quite i.e. the reception. You can then drop the output of this speaker down.
The Monacor PA-4040 and PA-12040 professional 5 channel amplifiers feature 4 controllable zones that can be routed to a specific area of your building. From the amplifier, you can control the volume for each zone as well as select the audio source. Gain, treble, and bass can also be controlled from the 100V amplifier.
On the rear of the amplifiers, there is a 'Priority' input for the direct connection of a fire alarm system. This will mean when the fire alarm sounds, the amplifier, and speakers will mute, ensuring an emergency evacuation can take place.
Featuring a variety of inputs such as Mic/ Line and RCA Phono the PA-4040 and PA-12040 amplifiers can take a direct connection from smartphones/ tablets, CD or DAB radios, as well as a microphone. A headphone output is also situated on the face of the amplifier so you can monitor the audio.
Monacor PA-4040 / PA-12040 Mixer Amplifier Key Features
- Priority circuit for fire alarm input
- Independent paging input can be routed to all zones
- 4 zone outputs, can be controlled individually
- Zone and monitor line outputs for additional amplifiers or recorders
- Connection for monitor speakers
- Level control via VU meters for zone and monitor
- Adjustable headphone output
- Temperature-controlled fan, continuously adjustable
- 3U, 19" Rack-mountable
Monacor EDL-620 Ceiling Speakers Key Features:
- Deliver crystal-clear audio
- Great for background music and speech
- Flush-mount fitting in the ceiling
- Multiple 100V Line power tappings - 20W, 10W & 5W
- Robust metal basket and protective grille
- Simple to fit with clamping operation
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3-year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a callback form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Monacor PA-4040 / PA-12040 Specifications
- Channels: 5
- Zones: 4
- Power rating: 4 x 40 W (PA-4040) / 4 x 120W (PA-12040)
- Peak music power output (PMAX): 4 x 65 W
- Inputs: 5 mV/4 k?, 100 mV/10 k? (mic/line), 100 mV/30 k? (line)
- Frequency range: 50-17000 Hz
- Integrated limiter: yes
- Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: > 65 dB (mic), > 75 dB (line), THD: <1%
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/450 VA
- Mains voltage: ~230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 450 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 482 x 133 x 310 mm, 3 RS
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 133 mm
- Depth: 310 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 3
- Weight: 15 kg
- Connections: 3 x combo 6.3 mm/XLR (mic/line), 2 x RCA L/R (line), screw terminal (speaker zone), screw terminal (speaker monitor), screw terminal (mix out), screw terminal (paging), screw terminal (priority) 3.5 mm stereo jack (headphones)
Monacor EDL-620 Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Line technique: 100 V
- Frequency range: 100-20,000 Hz
- Power rating: 20/10/5 W
- Mounting cutout Ø: 180 mm
- Mounting depth: 50 mm
- Dimensions Ø: 200 mm x 65 mm
- Outside diameter Ø: 200 mm
- Width Ø: 200 mm
- Depth: 65 mm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Type of speaker: 165
Double Insulated 100V Line Speaker Cable (6A, 0.75mm)
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Monacor PA-4040 / PA-12040 Mixer Amplifiers - PDF file download
Monacor EDL-620 Ceiling Speaker - PDF file download
Monacor - a premium brand, engineered in Germany that's a heavyweight in the background music industry.
Founded in 1965 by Günter Schilling, Monacor has grown to be a global player in technology with trading partners in over 40 countries.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, Monacor also have an in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
The Monacor technical advisers have extensive background audio experience and are always on hand to advise Audio Volt on the latest industry advances.
Audio Volt is proud to stock Monacor and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Our sales manager Tom says; "Monacor is a high-quality, premium brand that is well-engineered. Perfect for a professional look and a world-class sound!"
Monacor was our brand of choice when we designed our mighty 24 speaker background audio system, suitable for large spaces, warehouses, offices and large department stores.
With an impressive range of speakers and some of the most powerful amplifiers available in the background audio market, you can be sure to find a Monacor system you will be delighted with.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org