Monacor 4-Zone Paging Announcement & Background Music System (480W)
This system is perfect for any large multi floor / room building, (offices, call centres, hotels) who are wanting an all-in-one fully-functional audio solution with complete control over every aspect.
The Monacor audio system will allow for background music and paging over different zones individually, giving you complete control over the entire system without any compromise. This type of system is perfect for large buildings such as offices, call centres, schools and hotels, who may want different pieces of audio to be broadcast over one area without affecting the others.
Included in this kit:
- Monacor PA-40120 100V Line 4-Zone Mixing Amplifier
- Monacor PA-4000RC Zone Paging Microphone
- Monacor EDL-11TW Fire-protected Ceiling Speaker
- 200M Adastra Premium 100V Line Heavy Duty Speaker Cable (2x 100M Reels)
Monacor PA-40120 100V Line 4-Zone Mixing Amplifier
The Monacor PA-40120 is a 4 x 120W (480W total power output) multi-zone mixer amplifier with a lot of functionality. 5 audio inputs allow for a variety of devices to connect to the amp, and each input can be individually routed to each zone. For example, a connected CD player could be playing through Zone 1 while Spotify is playing through zones 2 to 4.
Similarly, the paging microphone inputs can be routed to each zone individually.
The PA-40120 will also accept a 24V DC power connection for when mains power is not available, or as a backup. Another backup method is the 'Spare Amp' connection, which will allow for another amplifier to power the system in the rare event of a failure. This is great for security as it will retain any connected emergency systems, such as a fire alarm or emergency broadcast. There is also an input for a firemans microphone.
- 4 x 120 W
- 4 zones, can be controlled individually
- 3 mic/line inputs and 2 line inputs
- Built-in adjustable monitor speaker
- Chime and siren can also be activated via external momentary push-button
- Bass, treble and master controls, level display via LEDs, regulated fan
- Phantom power for electret microphones
- Connection for microphone PA-4000PTT
- Connections for 4 x PA fireman's microphone PA-4000FMP
- Mains operation and 24 V emergency power operation
Monacor PA-4000RC Zone Paging Microphone
The PA-4000RC multi-zone paging microphone will allow for independent announcements over the 4 zones individually, a few at a time, or all at the same time for building-wise information. A chime is also present, and can be toggled on and off when need.
The gooseneck design ensures easy accessibility for the user, and the whole unit is powered via 24V DC directly from the amplifier connection.
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Chime can be activated or deactivated as required
- 24 V power supply via PA-40120 or PA-6040MPX
- Two RJ45 jacks for connection to PA-40120 or PA-6040MPX and additional microphones PA-4000RC
- Supplied with connection module for PA-40120 and PA-6040MPX
- Up to 32 x PA-4000RC can be connected to PA-40120 or PA-6040MPX via bus
- Supplied with 3 m connection cable (Cat. 5e)
Monacor EDL-11TW 100V Line Fire-protected Ceiling Speaker
The EDL-11TW flush-mounted ceiling speaker provides clear and crisp sound through a variety of applications, including background music and public address. The speaker is easy to install thanks to the unique quick-mounting facility and provides an additional level of fire-resistance thanks to its construction materials.
This speaker is available in black or white to fit the design of the building.
Adastra Premium Heavy Duty 100V Line Speaker Cable - 200m (2x 100m Reels)
Our 100V line cable by Adastra is a highly flexible speaker cable designed to be used with our 100V line amplifiers to connect up to 12 ceiling or wall mounted speakers.
Also available is Low Smoke Halogen Free (LSHF) cable, for applications that are governed by regulations.
For internal use only.
All Monacor products carry an industry leading 3 year warranty
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Monacor PA-40120 100V Line 4-Zone Mixing AmplifierChannels: 5
Power rating: 4 x 120 W
Peak music power output (PMAX): 4 x 170 W
- 2.5 mV/5 kΩ,
- 0.3 V/15 kΩ (mic/line 1-3),
- 0.3 V/15 kΩ (line 4-5)
Frequency range: 45-20,000 Hz
Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- > 70 dBA (mic),
- > 90 dBA (line)
THD: < 1%
- ~ 230 V/50 Hz/1,500 VA,
- DC 24 V/40 A
Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
Mains frequency: 50 Hz
Power consumption, operation: 1,500 VA
Operating voltage (possible alternative): DC 24 V
Power supply (possible alternative): DC 40 A
Admiss. ambient temp: 0-40 °C
Dimensions: 482 x 90 x 377 mm, 2 RS
Width: 482 mm
Height: 90 mm
Depth: 377 mm
Rack spaces, RS: 2
Weight: 22.1 kg
- 3 x combo 6.3 mm/XLR (mic/line),
- 2 x RCA L/R (line),
- 1 x RJ45 (push-to-talk mic),
- 4 x screw terminals (speakers),
- 1 x 6.3 mm jack (monitor),
- 4 x RJ45 (emergency),
- 4 x screw terminals (preamplifier),
- screw terminals (chime button),
- 1 x RCA L/R (record)
Monacor PA-4000RC Zone Paging Microphone
Type: PA desktop microphone
Transmission method: cable
Power supply: via PA-40120
Admiss. ambient temp: 0-40 °C
Weight: 0.9 kg
Cable: Cat. 5e, 3 m
Connection: 2 x RJ45
Monacor EDL-11TW Fire-protected Ceiling Speaker
Transmission method: 100 V
Frequency range: 60-20,000 Hz
Power rating: 10/5/2.5 W
Sensitivity: 97 dB/W/m
Mounting cutout: Ø 225 mm
Mounting depth: 110 mm
Dimensions: Ø 264 mm x 120 mm
Outside diameter: Ø 264 mm
Width: Ø 264 mm
Depth: 120 mm
Admiss. ambient temp: 0-40 °C
Weight: 1.73 kg
Type of speaker: 200
100m Heavy Duty 100V LINE SPEAKER CABLE
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Monacor PA-40120 - PDF file download
Monacor PA-4000RC - PDF file download
Monacor EDL-11TW - PDF file download
Monacor - a premium brand, engineered in Germany that's a heavyweight in the background music industry.
Founded in 1965 by Günter Schilling, Monacor has grown to be a global player in technology with trading partners in over 40 countries.
As well as providing a superior sound quality and an industry leading 3-year warranty on their products, Monacor also have an in-house UK based repair workshop, giving you peace of mind.
The Monacor technical advisers have extensive background audio experience and are always on hand to advise Audio Volt on the latest industry advances.
Audio Volt is proud to stock Monacor and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Our sales manager Tom says; "Monacor is a high-quality, premium brand that is well-engineered. Perfect for a professional look and a world-class sound!"
Monacor was our brand of choice when we designed our mighty 24 speaker background audio system, suitable for large spaces, warehouses, offices and large department stores.
With an impressive range of speakers and some of the most powerful amplifiers available in the background audio market, you can be sure to find a Monacor system you will be delighted with.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com