LD Systems STINGER 8 A G3 - 8" 2-Way Active Bass Reflex PA Speaker
The LD Systems STINGER 8 A G3 (LDEB82G3) is a reliable and great sounding loudspeaker perfect for all PA applications. Its active operation makes this a great choice home use as it requires no external amplifier.
Engineered for rock-solid reliability day in, day out this active 2-way system is a truly professional performer. With its multi-purpose bass reflex construction and carefully contoured, user-friendly presets it is equally suitable for fullrange, satellite or floor monitor applications.
The Stinger 8 A G3 is powered by high efficiency Class D amplification with a hefty 300 watts RMS output. It drives a custom designed 8” woofer and BMS compression driver delivering a punchy low end and smooth, crisp highs. The HF waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modeling of sound radiation and propagation.
It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a controlled uniform coverage pattern.
The Stinger 8 A G3 incorporates LD Systems’ proprietary DynX DSP technology to ensure top-level performance with maximum clarity and punch at all times. Processing includes crossover and multiband limiter functions for accurate time alignment and pristine, distortion-free audio.
Dual-Tilt stand attachment
Class D Amplification
DynX DSP Technology
LD Systems STINGER 8 A G3 - 8" 2-Way Active Bass Reflex PA SpeakerProduct type: PA loudspeaker
Low/mid driver dimensions: 8 "
Woofer size: 203.2 mm
Amplifier: Class D
RMS: 300 W
Peak power: 600 W
Frequency response: 70 - 20000 Hz
Max. SPL (peak): 125 dB
Protection circuits: Multiband limiter , over voltage , over-current , thermal overload
Controls: 2 x gain , 2 x Mic/Line , mode
Indicators: Limit , Mic , mode , On , Protect (protection circuit engaged) , Signal
Line inputs: 2
Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack , XLR
Line outputs: 1
Line output connectors: XLR
Operating voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching) , Switching power supply
Width: 270 mm
Height: 457 mm
Depth: 290 mm
Weight: 10.5 kg
LD Systems STINGER 8 A G3 - 8" 2-Way Active Bass Reflex PA Speaker - PDF file download
LD Systems, a German brand bringing high-quality German engineering to an affordable and accessible market.
LD Systems is a registered brand of Adam Hall, a company who has been supplying the musical world with high-quality audio-related products for 35 years.
What LD Systems focuses on is delivering affordable yet premium pro audio equipment, from mixers, monitoring, PA systems, signal processing, wireless microphone systems and more.
For over a decade, LD Systems have been providing these products to happy customers all over the world, and is continuing to do so through existing products and new lines, all retaining the same quality you'd expect.
Audio Volt is proud to stock LD Systems and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com