LD Systems SAT 62 Speakers + SUB 88 Subwoofer Installation PA System
LD Systems 4 speaker installation PA package with subwoofer perfect for small to medium-sized commercial venues.
Our LD Systems install speaker package comes complete with 2 pairs of LD Systems SAT 62 G2 Passive Installation Monitors in Black, the SUB 88 2x8" Passive Subwoofer, an LD Systems DJ 500 2x250W PA Power Amplifier, and a 50m drum of heavy-duty speaker cable.
The LD Systems speaker kit is an all-in-one PA speaker solution designed for small foreground music applications in bars, restaurants, dance studios, gyms, retail stores, exhibitions, etc.
LD Systems SAT 62 G2 Passive Installation Speakers
The LD Systems SAT 62 G2 is an extremely compact, dependable 2-way speaker that offers a totally unobtrusive speaker solution for virtually any surrounding.
Featuring a bass-reflex design with a 6.5" custom woofer and a 1“ silk dome tweeter providing a powerful and sonorous reproduction throughout a frequency range of 55 Hz - 20 kHz with a sound-level pressure of up to 108 dB.
Thus the SAT62G2 is suitable for full-range operation and as a satellite in conjunction with a subwoofer from the LD installation series. It has an RMS power rating of 80 W. The impedance of 16 ohms permits parallel operation of eight SAT62G2 speakers on 2 ohms.
The SAT 62 G2 Speakers are supplied with wall-mounting brackets and M6 rigging points.
LD Systems SUB 88 2x8" Passive Subwoofer
Powerful and dynamic 2 x 8 '' bandpass subwoofer. The Subbass can be placed anywhere standing or lying discreetly by its compact dimensions. You only need a 2-channel output stage to operate eg a sub-bass with up to 4 satellites. Stable MDF housing with textured paint.
LD Systems DJ 500 2x250W PA Power Amplifier
The DJ500 is a powerful, fully-featured power amp in Class AB design with 250W of power per channel at 4 ohms and 500W in switchable bridge operation. It is particularly suitable for mobile use with DJs, smaller bands and fixed installations.
The DJ500 has extensive protection circuits and a switch-on delay. The half perforated front and a quiet fan provide cooling. XLR and stereo phone jacks serve as inputs, Speakon-compatible jacks and powerful screw terminals as outputs. A ground-lift switch helps with ground loops, while LEDs on the front display not only handy volume controls, but also function, override and protection circuit tripping.
The DJ500 operates extremely reliably and with high dynamics and impulse response in the entire transmission range from 20Hz to 20kHz.
LD Systems SAT 62 G2 Specifications
- Product type: Installation Loudspeakers
- Type: Wall-mounted Loudspeaker
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 6.5"
- Woofer size: 165 mm
- Dispersion (H x V): 60 x 60 °
- Load rating (RMS): 80 W
- Frequency response: 55 - 20000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 89 dB
- Max. SPL: 108 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ohm(s)
- Speaker input connections: Clamp connector
- Width: 200 mm
- Height: 320 mm
- Depth: 200 mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg (Pair Combined)
LD Systems SUB 88 Specifications
- Product type: PA subwoofer
- Type: Passive
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 2 x 8 "
- Woofer size: 2 x 203 mm
- Load rating (RMS): 200 (2 x 100) W
- Frequency response: 40 - 120 Hz
- SPL: (1W/1m) 92 dB
- Max. SPL: 115 dB
- Impedance: 2 x 8 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 2
- Speaker input connections: Clamp connector
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Clamp connector
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet construction: Bandpass
- Width: 600 mm
- Height: 250 mm
- Depth: 350 mm
- Weight: 13.3 kg
LD Systems DJ 500 PA Power Amplifier
- Product type: Power Amplifiers
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 4 Ohms): 2 x 250 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms): 2 x 150 W
- Rated ouput power (1kHz @ 8 Ohms, bridged): 500 W
- Output circuitry: Class A/B
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.05%
- Gain: 30 dB
- Input sensitivity: 0.85 V
- Protection circuits: DC , over-current , short circuit , soft start , thermal overload
- Controls: ground lift , Mode , On / Off , volume
- Indicators: clip , Power , Protect (protection circuit engaged)
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack , XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible , Terminal posts
- Cooling: fan
- Operating voltage: 230 V AC
- Width: 483 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 298 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
LD Systems SAT 62 G2 - PDF User Manual
LD Systems SUB 88 - PDF User Manual
LD Systems DJ 500 - PDF User Manual
LD Systems, a German brand bringing high-quality German engineering to an affordable and accessible market.
LD Systems is a registered brand of Adam Hall, a company who has been supplying the musical world with high-quality audio-related products for 35 years.
What LD Systems focuses on is delivering affordable yet premium pro audio equipment, from mixers, monitoring, PA systems, signal processing, wireless microphone systems and more.
For over a decade, LD Systems have been providing these products to happy customers all over the world, and is continuing to do so through existing products and new lines, all retaining the same quality you'd expect.
Audio Volt is proud to stock LD Systems and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org