LD Systems SAT 62 + SUB10A Install PA System - 8 Speakers with Subwoofer
LD Systems SAT 62 + SUB10A Installation PA System; 8 Wall-Mount Speakers with Active Subwoofer.
Our 8 speaker installation PA system from LD Systems is an extremely compact and reliable speaker package perfect for both background and small foreground music applications in restaurants and bars, dance studios, gyms and leisure centres, retail stores and exhibitions, etc.
This LD Systems 8 speaker and subwoofer package comes complete with 4 pairs of SAT 62 G2 Passive Installation Monitors in Black, the LD Systems SUB 10 A 10" Active Subwoofer, and 4 x 10m runs of heavy-duty speaker cable.
Choose from an option of Black or White speakers.
LD Systems SAT 62 G2 Passive Installation Speakers
The LD Systems SAT 62 G2 is an extremely compact, dependable 2-way speaker that offers a totally unobtrusive speaker solution for virtually any surrounding.
Featuring a bass-reflex design with a 6.5" custom woofer and a 1“ silk dome tweeter providing a powerful and sonorous reproduction throughout a frequency range of 55 Hz - 20 kHz with a sound-level pressure of up to 108 dB.
Thus the SAT62G2 is suitable for full-range operation and as a satellite in conjunction with a subwoofer from the LD installation series. It has an RMS power rating of 80 W. The impedance of 16 ohms permits parallel operation of eight SAT62G2 speakers on 2 ohms.
The SAT 62 G2 Speakers are supplied with wall-mounting brackets and M6 rigging points.
LD Systems SUB 10 A 10" Active Subwoofer
The LDSUB10A is a very compact and powerful 10" subwoofer and a genuine multi-talent that can be used as an additional bass cabinet in conjunction with full-range speakers and is also suitable for permanent installations.
This subwoofer features an integrated 3-channel power amplifier (3 x 120 W RMS), thus permitting connection of additional passive full-range speakers or installation speakers such as those in the LD SAT series.
Inputs include 2 x 3-Pin XLR sockets for connecting a line-level audio source such as a compact mixer or external amplifier. L/R Speaker Outs (binding posts) allow for easy connection of the SAT 62 monitors.
LD Systems SAT 62 G2 Specifications
- Product type: Installation Loudspeakers
- Type: Wall-mounted Loudspeaker
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 6.5"
- Woofer size: 165 mm
- Dispersion (H x V): 60 x 60 °
- Load rating (RMS): 80 W
- Frequency response: 55 - 20000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 89 dB
- Max. SPL: 108 dB
- Impedance: 16 Ohm(s)
- Speaker input connections: Clamp connector
- Width: 200 mm
- Height: 320 mm
- Depth: 200 mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg (Pair Combined)
LD Systems SUB 10 A Specifications
- Model Name: LDSUB10A
- Type: Bass Reflex
- Woofer: 10″ Custom Made
- Amplification: Class A/B
- Power (RMS): 360 W
- Frequency Range: 40 – 120 Hz
- SPL (1 W / 1m): 97 dB
- Max SPL: 118 dB
- Protection: Over-current, DC, Short circuit
- Controls: Volume, Sub Level, 180° Phase Reverse, Power On/Off Switch
- Indicators: Power
- Input: 2 x XLR/ 6,3 mm jack (Combo)
- Output: binding post
- Power Supply: Transformer
- Cabinet Material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Painting
- Dimensions: 505 x 345 x 425 mm
- Features: Ergonomic milled handles, Threaded flange (M20)
LD Systems SAT 62 G2 - PDF User Manual
LD Systems SUB 10 A - PDF User Manual
LD Systems, a German brand bringing high-quality German engineering to an affordable and accessible market.
LD Systems is a registered brand of Adam Hall, a company who has been supplying the musical world with high-quality audio-related products for 35 years.
What LD Systems focuses on is delivering affordable yet premium pro audio equipment, from mixers, monitoring, PA systems, signal processing, wireless microphone systems and more.
For over a decade, LD Systems have been providing these products to happy customers all over the world, and is continuing to do so through existing products and new lines, all retaining the same quality you'd expect.
Audio Volt is proud to stock LD Systems and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com