LD Systems Contractor CFL62100V 6.5" 60W Frameless Ceiling Speaker, 100V Line
The LD Systems Contractor CFL62100V is a stylish frameless ceiling speaker offering a discrete look, while providing a rich and deep sound.
The Contractor CFL 62 is an frameless in-wall speaker for unobtrusive installation in walls. The almost flush front grille with magnetic mount covers a 6.5" woofer and 1.2" tweeter that feature a clear sound and high speech intelligibility. Its frequency response extends to 20 kHz; the sound pressure level is 88 dB at 1 W /1 m, with a power capacity of 60 watts of continuous power. Secure swivels enable fast and easy assembly of the CFL 62. The in-wall speaker is designed for a wide scope of applications, providing a discreet sound in hotels, restaurants, bars, lounges, training and conference rooms, shopping centres and even at home.
For ELA systems, the CFL 62 is available as a 100 Volt version (CFL 62 100 V) with three taps for 6, 12, and 24 watts.
Removable Magnetic Grille
Push-clip Terminals for Easy Installation
6W, 12W, 24W Tappings
LD Systems Contractor CFL62100V Ceiling Speaker
Product type: Installation Loudspeakers
Type: Ceiling-mounted Loudspeaker
Colour: Black , white grille
Woofer dimensions: 6.5 "
Woofer size: 165 mm
Cut-out measurement: 210 mm
Mounting depth: 81 mm
Impedance (low-impedance): 8 Ohm(s)
100 V Inputs: 12 W , 24 W , 6 W
Frequency response: 70 - 20000 Hz
Sensitivity: (1 W / 1 m) 88 dB
Low-impedance rated load (RMS): 60 W
Depth: 86 mm
Diameter: 234 mm
Weight: 1.865 kg
LD Systems Contractor CFL62100V Ceiling Speaker - PDF file download
LD Systems, a German brand bringing high-quality German engineering to an affordable and accessible market.
LD Systems is a registered brand of Adam Hall, a company who has been supplying the musical world with high-quality audio-related products for 35 years.
What LD Systems focuses on is delivering affordable yet premium pro audio equipment, from mixers, monitoring, PA systems, signal processing, wireless microphone systems and more.
For over a decade, LD Systems have been providing these products to happy customers all over the world, and is continuing to do so through existing products and new lines, all retaining the same quality you'd expect.
Audio Volt is proud to stock LD Systems and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org