KEF Ventura 6 Outdoor Wall Speakers, IP65 Weatherproof Rated, White or Black (Pair)
The KEF Ventura 6 Outdoor Speakers feature an all-weather design letting you listen to high-end music in your garden, patio or decking area all year round.
The Ventura 6's are weatherproof, IP65 certified and salt spray tested, making them ideal for marine environments as well as swimming pools, jacuzzi's & hot tub areas.
Featuring a power output of up to 125-watts and excellent frequency response the Ventura 6's are guaranteed to deliver a punchy sound reproduction perfect for medium-to-large sized outdoor listening areas, or for those looking for more than mid-level background music.
- Weatherproof sealed enclosure
- Salt spray tested for over 1200 hours
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +70 C (-40 to +158 F)
- Independent test lab certified IP65
- Aluminium grille and mounting bracket, 1/4"-20 threaded inserts for mounting options
- Stainless steel / brass hardware
- Rotatable logo
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
KEF Ventura 6 Specifications
- Type Two-way Sealed Box
- Nominal Impedance 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity 90dB (at 1m on axis for an input of 2.83v)
- Frequency Response 54Hz-20kHz (+6dB)
- Crossover Frequencies 3kHz
- Drive Units HF Unit: 25mm Tweeter (Fluid Cooled Aluminum)
- LF Unit: 160mm (6.5in)
- Recommended Amplifier Power 10-125 Watts
- Product External Dimensions (H x W x D) 300 x 226 x 219 mm (11.8 x 9 x 8.6") - Cabinet only / 300 x 226 x 263.5 mm (11.8 x 9 x 10.375") - With bracket and knobs
- Net Weight 3.8kg (8.4 lbs)
- Unit Measurement Pair
- Colour Black or White
KEF is a UK based company who have been producing high-quality speakers and audio solutions for decades.
At AudioVolt, we love KEF products as they are all designed and engineered in the UK to the highest standard. They also work wonderfully well with our other products to create the perfect home audio solution.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com