KEF KUBE 8B - 8" 300W Compact Active Subwoofer
The KEF KUBE Series of Subwoofers are a stylish and high-quality home subwoofer option, perfect for enhancing music and media playback.
The KEF KUBE Subwoofers are a great addition to any home cinema system or home sound system. They are stylish and well built, and will look the part in any room.
The KUBE 8B is the smallest of the three sizes, however, does not compromise on power or sound quality. The KUBE 8B can reach a deep bass perfect for music and cinema, but the smaller footprint means it's very discrete and can be fit into any room without looking out of place.
The compact design also ensures that it will never take up too much space or be obtrusive in the area it is situated in.
The 300W Class-D amplifier will ensure a long lifespan, offering superb energy efficiency and reducing the overall weight of the sub.
KEF designs, engineers and assembles the driver, cabinet and circuitry in-house for the KUBE Subs, and also features bespoke iBX technology. All of this combined means the bass is crystal clear with no distortion or unwanted qualities, offering the best listening experience.
The KEF KUBE Subwoofers provide multiple connections and controls ensuring compatibility with any audio system. There is a standard RCA input, plus a phoenix terminal input for hard-wired speakers.
There is a master volume, as well as a frequency cutoff which will allow to you dial in just the right amount of bass to suit the system.
What really sets the KEF KUBE apart from the competition are the positioning presets.
There is a switch to toggle between, Wall/Cabinet, Corner or In-room, which can be selected based on where the KEF KUBE is physically located within the room. For example, if the sub is located next to the TV backed against a wall, then the 'Wall' option should be selected.
The sub will then tonally adjust itself to give the best possible sound from that location.
KEF KUBE 8B, 10B & 12B Key Features
- 56bit 50 MIPS DSP preamplifier
- iBX Intelligent Bass Extension: The DSP analyses your input signal and applies KEF’s iBX, allowing the subwoofer to play louder and remain dynamic at any listening level
- Sophisticated proprietary DSP programming developed by KEF’s UK engineering team
- KEF smartConnect intelligent inputs automatically detect mono or stereo and adjust the subwoofer volume level accordingly
- Sealed for greater accuracy and delicate musical detail while allowing the KUBE subwoofers to be installed in a cabinet
- Placement tuning presets for: Free standing, Wall/in-cabinet and Corner meaning the Kube sounds perfect wherever it’s installed
- 300Watt Class D amplifier with DSP preamplifier/EQ
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
KEF KUBE 8B
Design: Powered Subwoofer (Sealed)
Drive Units: 1x 200mm (8")
Frequency Response: 34Hz - 140Hz (-6dB)
Maximum Output: 105dB
Amplifier: Built-in Class-D, 300W RMS
Variable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 140Hz & LFE
Inputs: RCA Phono Sockets / Speaker Level Phoenix Terminal
Power Requirements: 100V - 120V / 220V - 240V ~ 50 / 60Hz
Dimensions: 293 x 293 x 310 mm / 11.5 x 11.5 x 12.2 in
KEF is a UK based company who have been producing high-quality speakers and audio solutions for decades.
At AudioVolt, we love KEF products as they are all designed and engineered in the UK to the highest standard. They also work wonderfully well with our other products to create the perfect home audio solution.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org