KEF Home Cinema Sound System - 2x Bookshelf Speakers, 300W Sub & Yamaha R-S202D Amplifier
This KEF Home Cinema System is a great way to add Hi-Res audio to your living room or gaming setup. It's perfect for TV, Film and Video Games, as well as Music Playback.
This Home Cinema kit by KEF is an ideal solution for people looking for a high quality, great sounding audio system. The kit includes everything you need to get set up, and is compatible with all home TVs.
The Kit Includes:
- 2x KEF Q150 Speakers
- 1x KEF SUB8B Sub
- 1x Yamaha RS-202D Amplifier
- 10m QED Cable (QE4130)
- 1x 3.5mm - RCA Cable, 3m (190.019)
- 1x RCA - RCA Cable, 3m (190.054)
Speakers & Sub
The KEF Q150 Bookshelf speakers are stylish, and come in black or white to suit the decor. They provide crystal clear mids and highs, with a decent amount of bass on their own. If volume is your thing, then this has you covered with 100W RMS per Speaker.
The KEF SUB 8B 300W subwoofer outputs wall-shaking bass with no distortion, and all in a compact and discrete form factor. Best of all, it's designed to be placed anywhere and still sound good, thanks to the unique positioning selector.
When paired together, the system creates a sound worthy of any film, TV show or video game, fully immersing you in the experience.
The system can also be used for hi-res music playback. It can be played at a low volume, or cranked up for parties filling the house with sound.
Optional speaker grilles are available for the Q150 Speakers too if required.
Yamaha R-S202D Amplifier
The Yamaha R-S202D Amplifier is the perfect accompaniment to the KEF Speakers.
There are a number of inputs on the back for hard-wired devices, such as a TV, however there is also in-built Bluetooth for music playback from a smart device. DAB Radio is also present, giving you thousands of radio stations to choose from.
Included is a remote control giving you access to volume, source and more, meaning you don't have to move from the sofa!
QED QX16/2 Speaker Cable
This QED Cable has been designed to provide the cleanest quality signal in an audio system, and is a perfect accompaniment to the KEF speakers.
The 2-core white speaker cable features a fully tested flame retardant design that meets and exceeds IEC60332-1. It is also fully RoHS2 compliant.
If you require any further assistance regarding our KEF Home Cinema Range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
KEF Q150 Bookshelf Speaker
- Design: Two and a half-way bass reflex
- Drive units: 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q 25mm (1in.)vented aluminium dome HF
- Frequency range Free Field: 47Hz (-6dB)
- Frequency response (±3dB): 51Hz-28kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- Amplifier requirements: 15-100W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 86dB
- Maximum output: 100dB
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (min. 3.7Ω)
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Dimension (H x W x D): 303 x 180 x 278 mm
- Dimension with Rubber Feet (H x W x D): 307 x 180 x 278 mm
KEF KUBE 8B Subwoofer
- Design: Powered Subwoofer (Sealed)
- Drive Units: 1x 200mm (8")
- Frequency Response: 34Hz - 140Hz (-6dB)
- Maximum Output: 105dB
- Amplifier: Built-in Class-D, 300W RMS
- Variable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 140Hz & LFE
- Inputs: RCA Phono Sockets / Speaker Level Phoenix Terminal
- Power Requirements: 100V - 120V / 220V - 240V ~ 50 / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 293 x 293 x 310 mm / 11.5 x 11.5 x 12.2 in
- Weight: 11.3kg
Yamaha R-S202D Stereo Amplifier
- Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 W / 150 W / 165 W / 180 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (S: 500 mV)
- Input Sensitivity (CD): 500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 12-5/8”
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
QED QX16/2 Speaker Cable
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm 16/4 - 7.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: White
- Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km 16/4 - 98 kg/km
- Length: Per metre, 100m & 300m
KEF is a UK based company who have been producing high-quality speakers and audio solutions for decades.
At AudioVolt, we love KEF products as they are all designed and engineered in the UK to the highest standard. They also work wonderfully well with our other products to create the perfect home audio solution.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com