KEF Ci160TR Shallow Depth IP64 In-Ceiling Speaker
The KEF Ci160TR is an extremely shallow but high-quality in-ceiling speaker, perfect for ceilings with very little mounting space.
The KEF Ci160TR in-ceiling speaker is a stylish and discrete option for people looking for high-quality audio. With a 36mm mounting depth, it's ideal for shallow ceiling spaces where normal speakers wouldn't fit.
The Ci160TR is a perfect choice for flats/apartments, boats and motorhomes to name a few.
The frameless grille is magnetic and can be easily removed to paint, ensuring it will suit any room regardless of size and decor.
The round grille sits flush to the ceiling keeping the speaker discrete and unobtrusive, and the badge can be removed if it looks out of place.
The Ci160TR features KEF's a 4.2" T series mid/bass driver and 1" tweeter.
The tweeter and woofer are separate to fit everything into one slim package, but this also ensures that sound quality isn't compromised.
The Ci160TR also features a high-quality crossover making for a full, rich sound with punchy depth and crystal clear highs, with no distortion or frequency clashing.
While the Ci160TR can be used indoors, it can also be used outdoors under an awning or some kind of cover. The speaker is IP64 certified so can withstand light rain and dust, and the UV protected material means it will not degrade under sunlight.
This makes it perfect for bathrooms and wetrooms, and near hot tubs and pools.
KEF Ci160TR Key Features
- 36mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-Thin Bezel
- 25mm (1in.) Vented tweeter with KEF's unique 'tangerine' waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
- 115mm (4.5in.) Midd bass driver
- Magnetic grille
- Paintable grille and bezel
- Weather/UV Resistant
- IP64 Certified
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
Sensitivity (2.83V/ 1m): 87dB
Frequency response (±6dB) open-backed: 110Hz-24kHz
Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
Drive Units LF: 115mm (4.5 in.) dual layer MF
Drive Units HF: 25mm (1 in.) aluminium HF
Recommended Amplifier Power: 10-100W
Product external dimensions Diameter: Φ234.6mm (Φ9.24 in.)
Depth: 40mm (1.57 in.)
Cut-out dimensions: Φ196mm (Φ7.71 in.)
Net Weight: 1 kg
Mounting depth from surface: 36mm (1.42 in.)
Minimum wall thickness: 10mm (0.39 in.)
Maximum wall thickness: 25.5mm (1 in.)
KEF is a UK based company who have been producing high-quality speakers and audio solutions for decades.
At AudioVolt, we love KEF products as they are all designed and engineered in the UK to the highest standard. They also work wonderfully well with our other products to create the perfect home audio solution.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org