KEF Ci160CRDS 6.5" Stereo High-Performance IP64 In-Ceiling Speaker
The KEF Ci160CRDS stereo in-ceiling speaker is perfect for areas where space is limited. Moisture and UV resistance also makes this a great choice for bathrooms and outdoor areas.
The KEF Ci160CRDS stereo in-ceiling speaker is a stylish and well-built speaker designed for high-quality audio playback. With dual tweeters, it offers a full stereo sound is a small package.
The frameless grille is magnetic and can be easily removed to paint, ensuring it will suit any room regardless of size and decor.
The round grille sits flush to the ceiling keeping the speaker discrete and unobtrusive, and the badge can be removed if it looks out of place.
With a depth of 93mm, it will easily fit into most ceiling spaces.
The Ci160CRDS features a dual-tweeter design, offering a full stereo sound from one speaker. This is ideal for smaller areas, or ceilings where there is only space for one speaker, as it provides a much better experience when compared to a single tweeter speaker.
The Ci160CRDS also features a high-quality crossover making for a full, rich sound with punchy depth and crystal clear highs, with no distortion or frequency clashing.
While the Ci160CRDS can be used indoors, it can also be used outdoors under an awning or some kind of cover. The speaker is IP64 certified so can withstand light rain and dust, and the UV protected material means it will not degrade under sunlight.
This makes it perfect for bathrooms and wetrooms, and near hot tubs and pools.
KEF Ci160CRDS Key Features
- Ultra-Thin Bezel
- Asymmetrical tweeter island for wide off-axis response
- Dual 19mm (0.75in.) Aluminium dome tweeters and 'tangerine' waveguides
- Dual voice coil 160mm (6.5in.) extended response bass driver
- Magnetic grille
- Paintable grille and bezel
- Weather Resistant
- IP64 Certified
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Nominal Impedance: 8Ω Ohm
Sensitivity: (2.83V/lm) 91dB
Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz (+/-6dB) open-backed
Crossover Frequency: 3.2kHz
Drive Units LF: 160mm (6.5in.)
Drive Units HF: 12x 19mm (0.75in.)
Recommended Amplifier: 10-80W
External Dimensions Diameter: 234.6mm (9.24in.)
Depth: 93mm (3.66in.)
Cut-Out Dimensions Diameter: 196mm (7.71in.)
Mounting Depth from Surface: 86mm (3.36n.)
Weight: 1.8kg (4lbs)
KEF is a UK based company who have been producing high-quality speakers and audio solutions for decades.
At AudioVolt, we love KEF products as they are all designed and engineered in the UK to the highest standard. They also work wonderfully well with our other products to create the perfect home audio solution.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org