KBSound Star Bluetooth & DAB Radio Garden Audio System with Outdoor Wall Speakers
KBSound Star Bluetooth & DAB Radio Garden Audio System with outdoor wall-speakers; perfect for patio and hot tub music!
The KBSound Star is a simple to use Bluetooth & DAB Radio System which is fully controllable from any mobile device.
Our KBSound Star Garden Audio System comes with a choice of 2 or 4 outdoor speakers with multiple speaker options to suit any budget.
Can be fitted to virtually anywhere!
It’s almost invisible, installs easily in the ceiling or wall and is completely controllable via any mobile device.
- DAB/FM or FM Radio
- Simple to use App
- Supplied with 2 or 4 on-wall garden speakers
- Pairs with Alexa or Google
- Quality Sound
The KBSound amplifier is completely controllable via the KBSound mobile app which is free to download on any iOS or Android device. The KB Sound app provides you with full control over the Select Star amplifier.
You can wirelessly stream music via Bluetooth, or tune into your favourite DAB/FM radio station, up to 5 preset radio stations can be set. Alternatively, you can pair an Alexa or Google Home for voice control -'Alexa Play Radio 1'.
The KBSound Select Star Amplifier is power directly from the mains, unlike cheaper in-wall amplifiers which are powered via their own power adaptor and commonly have issues with buzz/hum.
What's Included with the KBSound Select Star?
- 1 x KBSound Star Bluetooth & DAB Radio Amplifier
- 2 or 4 x On-Wall Garden Speakers (choose Standard, Mid-range or Premium Speakers)
- 10m AudioKraft Apollo Premium Outdoor Speaker Cable
Ideal for use in: Gardens, Patios, Hot Tub, Gazebo
If you require any further assistance regarding the range please contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Adastra BH4 Speakers - STANDARD OPTION
- Dispersion angle: 120°
- IP rating: IP44
- Colour: Black
- LF driver: 100mmØ (4")
- HF driver: 13mmØ (0.5")
- Power handling : max: 60W
- Power handling : rms: 30W
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 20kHz
- Tappings: 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W + 16 Ohms
- Dimensions: 195 x 125 x 125mm
- Weight: 1.64kg
Inter M WS30T Speakers - MID RANGE OPTION
- Type: 2 way passive
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 100Hz ~ 20kHz
- Power Rating Continuous: 30W, Program: 60W, Peak: 120W
- Sensitivity: (1 m/1 W) 85dB
- Maximum SPL: (Peak) 106dB
- Weather Resistant: IP54 rating
- Mounting Hardware: UBKT30 / KBKT30
- Colour: Black / White
- Dimensions: 210(H) x 139(W) x 129(D) mm
- Weight (Gross): 2.24kg
Apart MASK4C Speakers - PREMIUM OPTION
- Loudspeaker system: 2-way
- Woofer size: 4.25inch
- Woofer cone material: Coated paper
- Tweeter size: 1inch
- Mounting system: Clickmount
- Impedance (ohms): 8
- Low impedance dynamic power: 70 watts
- SPL 1W/1m: 92dB
- Max SPL 1m: 104dB
- Frequency response: 80-20k/Hz
- Main construction material: ABS plastic
- Grille main material: Aluminium
- IP rating: 64
- Horizontal dispersion angle 1000Hz: 180°
- Vertical dispersion angle 1000Hz: 180°+
- Height: 238mm
- Width: 144mm
- Depth: 144mm
- Weight: 1.6kg
KBSOUND products are designed and manufactured by Electronica Integral de Sonido SA (EISSOUND). The company was founded in Spain in 1993 and now exports to 38 countries worldwide.
Constantly evolving product design had led to the current market-leading range, not just for kitchen and bathroom but every room in the modern home.
The products are sought-after by builders and developers and, in addition, for many commercial applications.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £6.99.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £9.99.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £22.99 (2-5 days)
Shipping to: France, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Finland, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com