JTS GM-5206 Professional 6" Gooseneck Supercardioid Microphone
The JTS GM-5206 provides the perfect solution for distance micing with outstanding feedback rejection.
The JTS GM-5206 gooseneck microphone provides unheard-of audio quality at the price point. Couple this with legendary reliability and it is the perfect installation solution.
Terminated with an integrated 3-pin male XLR connector it allows easy installation into a metal switch base or a shock-mount connection plate.
At 303mm in length, this gives a very discrete option for lectern installation.
The Supercardioid pattern assures excellent pickup from the front whilst giving excellent rejection from the rear to reduce feedback issues.
- A definitive polar pattern allows for demanding sound pickup applications
- The small-diameter gooseneck design permits flexible position
- High sensitivity allows for quality sound pick-up under difficult conditions
- Equipped with XLR connector for GM-5206/GM-5212/GM-5212L/GM-5218/GM-5218L/GM-5225/GM-5225L and extension cable for GM-5212C
- Foam Windscreen provided for shielding against wind noise and "popping"
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Frequency response: 80Hz - 18kHz
Output Connector: 3-pin Male XLR
Microphone Type: Back Electret Condenser
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -60dB(1mV)
- Max. SPL for 1% THD: 125dB