Inter-M PAM520 - 240W 100V Mixer Amplifier with 5-Zone Attenuation/Volume Control
The Inter-M PAM520 is the latest addition to their best selling PAM Series of professional 100v line Mixer Amplifiers.
This latest 240 Watt version features volume attenuation to each of the five output channels, allowing individual volume control per zone, controlled directly from the amplifier.
This new PAM model also features a built-in monitor loudspeaker module for checking of output signals.
The PAM520 Mixer Amplifier is compatible with Inter-M's RM-05A 5-zone Microphone Console and can also be fitted with the Inter-M PAM-MPM4 Tuner/CD/MP3 Module by replacing the PAM520's monitor speaker module.
Each of the PAM520 Amplifier's five output channels can individually be selected ON/OFF or ALL CALL selected, as well as full level control per channel.
- 5 x Attenuation/Volume Controls to allow adjustment of the 5x Loudspeaker Outputs (100v line)
- 4 x selectable Mic/Line XLR Inputs, with Phantom Power and EQ facility
- 2 x stereo RCA inputs for background music sources
- 1 x Telephone input (priority)
- 1 x Monitor Loudspeaker Module (this can be removed and replaced with the PAM-MPM4 CD/Tuner/MP3 Player Module if required)
- Emergency Mute terminal for connection Evacuation system
- Optional RM-05A Zone Paging Microphone connection port
- Individual EQ per input channel
- Individual Phantom Power (per Mic input)
- 230v AC / 24v DC powered
- Optional 19 inch rack kit (PAM_PAM)
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Inter-M PAM520 100V Mixer Amplifier
Rated Output Power (THD 1%): 240W RMS @ 100v line (maximum 50W per output), 240W RMS @ 4Ω
- Speaker Zone 1~5 Output: 50W Max.
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: Mic -60dBv 600Ω, Line -30dBv 10KΩ
- S/N: Better than 85dB
- Frequency Response (at 2kHz half power output, ±3 dB): 80Hz ~ 18kHz
- Phantom Power: 24v DC
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Power Source: 240v AC; 50/60Hz, 24v DC
- Power Consumption: 320W
- Dimensions: 482(W) x 132(H) x 398(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 19.00kg
- Weight (Gross): 21.00kg
Inter-M PA520 Mixer Amplifier - PDF Downloads
Featuring a range of premium commercial audio products, Inter-M has been supplying consumers for well over 30 years. With this amount of experience, you can trust in the build and sound quality of every product.
On offer is a selection of super-efficient 100V line / low impedance amplifiers, and stylish & modern speakers designed for a range of applications, from small coffee shops to supermarkets, and everything in between.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org