Inter-M PAM480A - 480W 100V Mixer Amplifier with 5-Zone Selection
The Inter-M PAM480A is a 480W 100V / low impedance mixer amplifier designed suit a whole host of public address applications.
As a Premier Partner of Inter-M products we are proud to bring you a 5 Year Limited Warranty* on all amplifiers (3 years Parts/Labour & 2 Additional years for parts) and a 3 Year Warranty* on all speakers. All repairs take place in the UK.
The PAM480A is one of the best-selling public address amplifiers on the market thanks to its assured reliability and high-performance and once installed should never have to be touched again!
Featuring 6 Microphone / Line Inputs with level control per input, EQ per input, 5 Zone Loudspeaker Output, switchable input priority and a whole lot more; the Inter-M PAM480A provides versatility and flexibility for many PA, public address and background music applications including AV, church and high-end retail installations.
In addition to this, the PAM480A also features 5-zone speaker selection meaning a set of speakers can be switched off if not required. This is ideal for multi-zone audio applications where there may be a room that has very little use compared to the others.
The PAM480A Amplifier can be further enhanced with the addition of the Inter-M PAM-MPM4 CD/MP3/Tuner Module.
- 6 Mic/line inputs (3 Pin XLR)
- 2 Module option slots
- Optional Tuner/CD/MP3 Module available (PAM-MPM4)
- Link/Amp input (¼ inch Jack)
- Preamp out (¼ inch Jack)
- External chime (screw terminal)
- External mute (screw terminal)
- Individual EQ per input channel
- Individual phantom power (per mic input)
- Priority mic 1, mic 2 (switchable)
- 5 Zone Loudspeaker selector
- Bar graph VU metre
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Inter-M PAM480A 100V Mixer Amplifier
Output Power: 480W RMS @100v
- Inputs: 6 x Mic/Line (3 pin XLR)
- Priority: Mic 1, Mic 2
- Phantom Power: 22v DC individually switched per input
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: Inputs 1~6: -60dB ~ 16dB 1mv/10kΩ
- Frequency Response: 80Hz ~ 20kHz
- Power Requirement: 230v AC, 50Hz
- Dimensions: 420(W) x 132(H) x 360(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 15.50kg
- Weight (Gross): 18.92kg