Inter-M PA600 - 600W 100V Mixer Amplifier with 5-Zone Selection
The Inter-M PA600 is a commercial-grade 100V mixer amplifier designed for public address & background music applications.
As a Premier Partner of Inter-M products we are proud to bring you a 5 Year Limited Warranty* on all amplifiers (3 years Parts/Labour & 2 Additional years for parts) and a 3 Year Warranty* on all speakers. All repairs take place in the UK.
The Inter-M PA600 is an economical, multi-purpose desktop mixing amplifier providing a cost-effective solution in numerous public address (PA) applications including shops, restaurants, schools, medical offices, etc. providing reliable voice and BGM reproduction.
The PA600 multi-purpose integrated mixer amplifier features 6 inputs:
- 5 Microphone/Line Level, balanced on XLR female and/or euro terminal block connectors on the rear of the unit. Each input terminal features rear-mounted level selector switch for Mic or Line Level sensitivity.
- Inputs 1-3 also feature Phantom Power for use with condenser microphones.
- Input 6 is a high impedance unbalanced on 2 x RCA connectors.
This amplifier also features a telephone input terminal for connectivity to a standard phone system, allowing paging directly from a telephone handset. VOX priority override is available on inputs 1 and 2 as well as the telephone input.
The front panel of the PA600 amplifier features master volume control, 5-zone loudspeaker selection (plus 'all-call'), Bass and Treble Tone control and built-in chime and siren trigger buttons.
Designed to support high-performance requirements of a commercial audio system, the PA600 is built with reliability as a priority, featuring short-circuit and thermal protection.
- Education facilities: School, College, University, Training Institute, etc.
- Commercial establishments: Retail stores, Shopping centres, Multiplex cinemas, hospitals, etc
- Public facilities: Government offices, transportation, stations, airport terminals, exhibition halls, factories, resorts, etc.
The PA Series amplifiers are available in outputs of 60, 120, 240, 360, 480 and 600W with Low-Impedance (4 Ω) or High-Voltage (70v / 100v line) options. The higher output amplifiers use Inter-M's digital amplifier technology.
The PA600 Integrated Mixer Amplifier can be desktop or rack-mounted and is ideal for commercial audio applications such as background music (BGM), paging and public address (PA).
- 2U Size
- 600W output power
- SMPS delivers high power output with low power consumption and weight reduction
- 5 Microphone / Line Inputs, EXT IN and TELL IN with individual volume control
- Input Level LED Monitor per channel
- Separate BASS / TREBLE Tone Controls
- 5 zone selection switches
- Independent built-in Attenuator over Zone 5 (Maximum 50W, more than 200Ω)
- Remote MUTE and CHIME terminal
- VCA Remote volume control
- Priority volume control
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Inter-M PA600 100V Mixer Amplifier
Power RMS: 600W
- Bandwidth: 80 to 15,000Hz
- THD: < 0.5%
- Signal / Noise: > 70dB
- Tonality control: 100Hz - 10kHz (+/- 10dB)
- 1 to 5 Mic input: -50dBu / 2kΩ
- 1 to 5 Line input: -10dBu / 2kΩ
- 6 Line input: -10dBu / 10kΩ
- Tel In: 0dBu / 10kΩ
- Ext In: 0dBu / 20kΩ
- Mix Out: 0dBu / 10kΩ
- Ext Chime: Dry contact
- Ext Mute: Dry contact
- VCA: 10kΩ log
- Output impedance: 4 - 21Ω / 100v
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +40°C
- Power source: 220 V AC / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 420(W) x 88(H) x 319(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 5.20kg
- Weight (Gross): 6.75kg