Inter-M PA480 - 480W 100V Mixer Amplifier with 5-Zone Selection
The Inter-M PA480 is a commercial-grade 100V mixer amplifier designed for public address & background music applications.
As a Premier Partner of Inter-M products we are proud to bring you a 5 Year Limited Warranty* on all amplifiers (3 years Parts/Labour & 2 Additional years for parts) and a 3 Year Warranty* on all speakers. All repairs take place in the UK.
The Inter-M PA480 is an economical, multi-purpose desktop mixing amplifier providing a cost-effective solution in numerous public address (PA) applications including shops, restaurants, schools, medical offices, etc. providing reliable voice and BGM reproduction.
The PA480 multi-purpose integrated mixer amplifier features 6 inputs:
- 5 Microphone/Line Level, balanced on XLR female and/or euro terminal block connectors on the rear of the unit. Each input terminal features rear-mounted level selector switch for Mic or Line Level sensitivity.
- Inputs 1-3 also feature Phantom Power for use with condenser microphones.
- Input 6 is a high impedance unbalanced on 2 x RCA connectors.
This amplifier also features a telephone input terminal for connectivity to a standard phone system, allowing paging directly from a telephone handset. VOX priority override is available on inputs 1 and 2 as well as the telephone input.
The front panel of the PA480 amplifier features master volume control, 5-zone loudspeaker selection (plus 'all-call'), Bass and Treble Tone control and built-in chime and siren trigger buttons.
Designed to support high performance requirements of a commercial audio system, the PA480 is built with reliability as a priority, featuring short-circuit and thermal protection.
- Education facilities: School, College, University, Training Institute, etc.
- Commercial establishments: Retail stores, Shopping centres, Multiplex cinemas, hospitals, etc
- Public facilities: Government offices, transportation, stations, airport terminals, exhibition halls, factories, resorts, etc.
The PA Series amplifiers are available in outputs of 60, 120, 240, 360, 480 and 600W with Low-Impedance (4 Ω) or High-Voltage (70v / 100v line) options. The higher output amplifiers use Inter-M's digital amplifier technology.
The PA480 Integrated Mixer Amplifier can be desktop or rack mounted and is ideal for commercial audio applications such as background music (BGM), paging and public address (PA).
- 2U Size
- 480W output power
- SMPS delivers high power output with low power consumption and weight reduction
- 5 Microphone / Line Inputs, EXT IN and TELL IN with individual volume control
- Input Level LED Monitor per channel
- Separate BASS / TREBLE Tone Controls
- 5 zone selection switches
- Independent built-in Attenuator over Zone 5 (Maximum 50W, more than 200Ω)
- Remote MUTE and CHIME terminal
- VCA Remote volume control
- Priority volume control
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Inter-M PA480 100V Mixer Amplifier
Power RMS: 480W
- Bandwidth: 80 to 15,000Hz
- THD: < 0.5%
- Signal / Noise: > 70dB
- Tonality control: 100Hz - 10kHz (+/- 10dB)
- 1 to 5 Mic input: -50dBu / 2kΩ
- 1 to 5 Line input: -10dBu / 2kΩ
- 6 Line input: -10dBu / 10kΩ
- Tel In: 0dBu / 10kΩ
- Ext In: 0dBu / 20kΩ
- Mix Out: 0dBu / 10kΩ
- Ext Chime: Dry contact
- Ext Mute: Dry contact
- VCA: 10kΩ log
- Output impedance: 4 - 21Ω / 100v
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +40°C
- Power source: 220 V AC / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 420(W) x 88(H) x 319(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 5.20kg
- Weight (Gross): 6.75kg