Inter-M PA360 - 360W 100V Mixer Amplifier with 5-Zone Selection
The Inter-M PA360 is a commercial-grade 100V mixer amplifier designed for public address & background music applications.
The Inter-M PA360 is an economical, multi-purpose desktop mixing amplifier providing a cost-effective solution in numerous public address (PA) applications including shops, restaurants, schools, medical offices, etc. providing reliable voice and BGM reproduction.
The PA360 multi-purpose integrated mixer amplifier features 6 inputs:
- 5 Microphone/Line Level, balanced on XLR female and/or euro terminal block connectors on the rear of the unit. Each input terminal features rear-mounted level selector switch for Mic or Line Level sensitivity.
- Inputs 1-3 also feature Phantom Power for use with condenser microphones.
- Input 6 is a high impedance unbalanced on 2 x RCA connectors.
This amplifier also features a telephone input terminal for connectivity to a standard phone system, allowing paging directly from a telephone handset. VOX priority override is available on inputs 1 and 2 as well as the telephone input.
The front panel of the PA360 amplifier features master volume control, 5-zone loudspeaker selection (plus 'all-call'), Bass and Treble Tone control and built-in chime and siren trigger buttons.
Designed to support high-performance requirements of a commercial audio system, the PA360 is built with reliability as a priority, featuring short-circuit and thermal protection.
- Education facilities: School, College, University, Training Institute, etc.
- Commercial establishments: Retail stores, Shopping centres, Multiplex cinemas, hospitals, etc
- Public facilities: Government offices, transportation, stations, airport terminals, exhibition halls, factories, resorts, etc.
The PA Series amplifiers are available in outputs of 60, 120, 240, 360, 480 and 600W with Low-Impedance (4 Ω) or High-Voltage (70v / 100v line) options. The higher output amplifiers use Inter-M's digital amplifier technology.
The PA360 Integrated Mixer Amplifier can be desktop or rack-mounted and is ideal for commercial audio applications such as background music (BGM), paging and public address (PA).
- 2U Size
- 360W output power
- SMPS delivers high power output with low power consumption and weight reduction
- 5 Microphone / Line Inputs, EXT IN and TELL IN with individual volume control
- Input Level LED Monitor per channel
- Separate BASS / TREBLE Tone Controls
- 5 zone selection switches
- Independent built-in Attenuator over Zone 5 (Maximum 50W, more than 200Ω)
- Remote MUTE and CHIME terminal
- VCA Remote volume control
- Priority volume control
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Inter-M PA360 100V Mixer Amplifier
Power RMS: 360W
- Bandwidth: 80 to 15,000Hz
- THD: < 0.5%
- Signal / Noise: > 70dB
- Tonality control: 100Hz - 10kHz (+/- 10dB)
- 1 to 5 Mic input: -50dBu / 2kΩ
- 1 to 5 Line input: -10dBu / 2kΩ
- 6 Line input: -10dBu / 10kΩ
- Tel In: 0dBu / 10kΩ
- Ext In: 0dBu / 20kΩ
- Mix Out: 0dBu / 10kΩ
- Ext Chime: Dry contact
- Ext Mute: Dry contact
- VCA: 10kΩ log
- Output impedance: 4 - 21Ω / 100v
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ +40°C
- Power source: 220 V AC / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 420(W) x 88(H) x 319(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 5.20kg
- Weight (Gross): 6.75kg
Inter-M PA360 Mixer Amplifier PDF Downloads
Featuring a range of premium commercial audio products, Inter-M has been supplying consumers for well over 30 years. With this amount of experience, you can trust in the build and sound quality of every product.
On offer is a selection of super-efficient 100V line / low impedance amplifiers, and stylish & modern speakers designed for a range of applications, from small coffee shops to supermarkets, and everything in between.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com