Inter-M Background and Foreground Music System - 4, 6 or 8 Wall Speakers in Black or White
Our Inter-M background and foreground music system is designed for any commercial environment that requires high-end music playback such as restaurants, bars, retail stores and establishments alike.
This professional music system comes complete with the Inter-M PA240A 240W Mixer Amplifier, an option of 4, 6 or 8 Inter-M WS50T Wall Speakers in black or white, and a 100m drum of heavy duty speaker cable.
This is a pre-configured music system that is perfect for both background and foreground music which comes with everything you need to stream music in your environment.
Inter-M WS50T Professional Loudspeakers
The Inter-M WS50T Wall Speakers boast a truly elegant yet powerful design that delivers a stylish look where space is at a premium. The speakers can be used in various applications from small-sized venues to mid/large-sized venues. They particularly fit in facilities that require high-quality background/foreground music such as cafes, bars and restaurants, hotel lobbies and retail stores etc.
Thanks to a 2-way asymmetric horn, the WS50T's have a wide dispersion of sound ensuring maximum coverage across the whole establishment. They also feature a slightly angled tweeter that projects sound downwards towards the most important areas such as the bar and dancefloors, instead of upwards towards the ceiling/dead zones.
The Inter-M WS50T loudspeakers are also IP54 rated so can also be installed outdoors in areas such as beer gardens, smoking shelters, outside eating areas and under canopies etc.
Inter-M PA240A 240W Mixer Amplifier
The Inter-M PA240A is a desktop mixer amplifier designed to deliver high-end music playback in any commercial or public environment such as restaurants, bars, and retail stores etc.
Featuring six inputs (five mic or line level) the PA240A can stream music from smartphones, tablets, CD players, laptops or any other external media device. You can also connect a desktop or handheld microphone perfect for announcements, last calls, pub quizzes or emergency instructions etc.
The Inter-M PA240A has a five-way output zone selector meaning you can switch a run of speakers on or off when they are not in use.
The PA240A has Class-D amplification so operates at extremely low temperatures and extremely low in running costs. Class-D components are also extremely light making this amplifier suitable for sitting on a desk/counter. An optional rack kit can also be added if you need it mounting into a 19" rack cabinet.
Inter-M PA240A Mixer Amplifier Specifications
- Rated Output: 240W RMS @ 100v line, 240W RMS @ 4Ω
- Frequency Response (Speaker Output, 1W): 80Hz ~ 15kHz
- THD (@ Rated Power, 1kHz): less than 1%
- S/N (@ Rated Output, Line Input): more than 78dB
- Tone Control (100Hz, 10Hz, ±3dB): ±10dB
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance (@ High-Z Output): Input 1~5: MIC -50dBu/2kΩ, LINE -10dBu / 2kΩ
- Input 6: -10dBu/10kΩ
- Tel IN: 0dbu / 10kΩ
- Ext IN: 0dBu / 20kΩ
- Mix OUT / Impedance: 0dBu / 10kΩ
- Speaker Output Level/Impedance: Low Z: Output level: 240W / 8Ω, Impedance: 4Ω
- Speaker Output Level/Impedance: High-Z: Output level / Impedance: 100v / 42Ω, 70v / 21Ω
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +44°C
- Power Source: 230v AC / 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 80W
- Dimensions: 420(W) x 88(H) x 319(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 9.80kg
- Weight (Gross): 12.00kg
Inter-M WS50T Wall Speaker Specifications
- Type: 2 way passive
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 100Hz ~ 20kHz
- Component LF: 5 inch / HF: VC 13mm
- Power Rating Continuous (AES Std): 50W, Program: 100W, Peak: 200W
- Sensitivity: (1 m/1 W) 87dB
- Maximum SPL: (Peak) 110dB
- Nominal Coverage: (1 kHz) Asymmetric Horn, Horizontal Coverage : Far Field 60°, Near Field 120°, Vertical Coverage : upward +20°, downward -40° (On Axis)
- Nominal Impedance: (THRU setting) 8Ω
- 100v Power Tappings: 3.3/6.5/13/25/3.3W
- Low Frequency Transducer: Polypropylene Cone (PP cone) High stiffness compare to paper cone, low distortion, flat frequency response, low vibration mode than paper cone
- High Frequency: Transducer Polyethyleneimine (PEI semidome) High frequency extend with diffuser
- Enclosure Material: ABS RESIN
- Connectors: Screw terminal 2P
- Agency Rating: ROHS-compliant
- Weather Resistant: IP54 rating
- Mounting Hardware: UBKT30 / KBKT30
- Colour: Black / White
- Dimensions: 250(H) x 173(W) x 150(D) mm
- Weight (Gross): 3.08kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com