Inter-M 240W Background Music System with 6x 50W Wall Speakers (Black or White)
Our 240W background music system from Inter-M comes complete with 6x 5" 50W wall mount speakers perfect for installation into any small cafe or bar that is looking for crystal-clear powerful music playback.
Whilst our 6 speaker Inter-M music system is great for foreground music, it can also be used for low-level background music, and thanks to ultra-compact speakers is perfect for low-profile PA installations that require a discreet speaker solution.
This high-quality background music system from Inter-M comes complete with the Monacor 240W 100V mixer amplifier, 6x 50W wall speakers, and a 100m drum of heavy-duty speaker cable.
Monacor 240W Mixer Amplifier
This professional background music system is powered by the Monacor 240W 100V mixer amplifier that provides extremely reliable audio playback perfect for long duration PA applications.
The 240W mixer amplifier has multiple inputs for an array of devices such as laptops, smartphones or an external CD/media player as well as a couple of microphone inputs. Mic input 1 has an override switch which means when a signal from the mic is picked up the other inputs will be muted.
- 3 Microphone inputs, 1 with priority circuit
- Telephone input for telephone systems
- Aux inputs for connection of smartphones/tablets
- 19" Rack-mountable (mounting brackets supplied
- Freestanding or rack-mountable (2U)
Inter-M 50W Wall Speakers
The Inter-M 50W wall speakers deliver full-range audio perfect for high-quality music playback.
Although high-powered, the WS50T's still boast an extremely compact, modern styling design ideal for low-profile audio installations into cafes, bars, and restaurants, etc.
The Inter-M WS50T's are supplied with multi-position knuckle-joint mounting brackets that provide multiple points for installation even into the tightest of spaces.
- 50W full-range Loudspeaker
- 100V Multi-tap Transformer/Low Impedance
- Compact Size with High Power
- Asymmetric Horn for Optimized Sound System
- Aesthetic Design
- High-performance sound quality for background music & voice reproduction
- Supplied with multi-position knuckle mount bracket
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Monacor PA-324 Mixer Amplifier
- Channels: 6
- Power rating: 240 W
- Peak music power output (PMAX): 340 W
- Inputs: 5 mV/600 ? (mic), 350 mV/10 k? (aux), 1 V/10 k? (telephone)
- Frequency range: 50-16,000 Hz
- Equalizer bass: ± 10 dB/100 Hz
- Equalizer treble: ± 10 dB/10 kHz
- S/N ratio: 66 dB (mic), 80 dB (aux)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/740 VA
- Mains voltage: ~ 230 V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Power consumption, operation: 740 VA
- Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
- Dimensions: 430 x 88 x 380 mm, 2 RS
- Width: 430 mm
- Height: 88 mm
- Depth: 380 mm
- Rack spaces, RS: 2
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Connections: 1 x 6.3 mm/XLR (combo), 1 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 1), 2 x 6.3 mm jack (mic 2-3), 2 x RCA L/R (aux 1-2), screw terminals (telephone), 1 x RCA L/R (line out)
Inter-M WS50T Speakers
- Type: 2 way passive
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 110Hz ~ 20kHz
- Component: LF: 5 inch / HF: VC 13mm
- Power Rating: Continuous (AES Std): 50W, Program: 100W, Peak: 200W
- Sensitivity (1m/1W): 87dB
- Maximum SPL (Peak): 110dB
- Nominal Coverage (1kHz): Asymmetric Horn, Horizontal Coverage : Far Field 60°, Near Field 120°, Vertical Coverage : upward +20°, downward -40° (On Axis)
- Nominal Impedance (THRU setting): 8 Ohm
- 100v Power Tappings: 3.3/6.5/13/25/50W
- Low-Frequency Transducer: Paper Cone with impregnation
- Enclosure Material: ABS RESIN
- Connectors: Screw terminal 2P
- Agency Rating: ROHS-compliant
- Mounting Hardware: UBKT50 / KBKT30
- Colour: Black / White
- Dimensions: 250(H) x 173(W) x 150(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 2.37kg
- Weight (Gross): 3.08kg
100m Speaker Cable
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Monacor PA-324 Mixer Amplifier - PDF Download
Inter-M WS50T Speakers - PDF Download
Featuring a range of premium commercial audio products, Inter-M has been supplying consumers for well over 30 years. With this amount of experience, you can trust in the build and sound quality of every product.
On offer is a selection of super-efficient 100V line / low impedance amplifiers, and stylish & modern speakers designed for a range of applications, from small coffee shops to supermarkets, and everything in between.
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org