IMG Stageline TXS-626 Dual Channel UHF Wireless Mic Receiver
The IMG Stageline TXS-626 Wireless Microphone Reciever is perfect for small-medium live events and can utilise two microphones at a time. This makes for an affordable and portable unit for travelling performers.
The TXS-626 is perfect for presentations, conferences or live shows.
The high-quality metal construction will provide not only rugged protection against knocks and bumps, but will also offer a reliable connection and crystal-clear sound quality.
The unit includes an astonishing 1000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz), so if there are other wireless units present, there is plenty of room to avoid conflicting frequencies. Syncing a compatible microphone such as the TXS-606LT transmitter, or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT is incredibly easy with the TXS-626, thanks to the IR sync, Auto Scan and ACT functions.
The IR will allow you to quickly connect the transmitting device to the receiver, without any confusing menus or lots of button presses, while the ACT function will automatically sync the frequencies of both devices. The Auto Scan function will automatically scan for the next free available frequency, saving a lot of time.
Outputs include XLR and 1/4" jack connections, allowing a variety of external speakers to be hooked up to the receiver.
Key features include:
ACT function for transmitting selected frequency to pocket transmitter
TXS-606LT or hand-held microphone TXS-606HT via infrared signal
1,000 selectable UHF frequencies (672.000-696.975 MHz)
True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
Volume and squelch controls
LCD for indicating group/channel, antenna A/B, RF receiving level and AF audio level
Additional LED level display for indicating audio level
XLR output and 6.3 mm output
Robust metal housing
Supplied with power supply
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
IMG Stageline TXS-626 Single Channel UHF Wireless Mic Receiver Specifications
Carrier frequency range: 672.000-696.975 MHz
Audio frequency range: 30-18,000 Hz
THD: < 0.5%
Dynamic range: 100 dB
RF S/N ratio: 105 dB
Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
Audio signal receiver: 350 mV/600 ? (jack), 25 mV/600 ? (XLR, bal.)
Power supply: receiver via encl. plug-in power supply
Width receiver: 482 mm
Height receiver: 45 mm
Depth receiver: 195 mm
Weight receiver: 1.8 g
Connections: receiver 2 x XLR, bal., 1 x 6.3 mm jack, unbal.
IMG Stageline TXS-626 Single Channel UHF Wireless Mic Receiver - PDF file download
ABOUT IMG STAGELINE
IMG Stageline - Engineered in Germany, this premium brand offers high-quality audio products for the stage or any live event.
IMG Stageline, a sister company to Monacor are responsible for creating some of the best live audio equipment on the market.
They have been designed to withstand the environment of a stage or live venue, and resist knocks, bumps and bangs, while continuing to function as normal.
- Wireless Microphone Systems
- Wireless Monitoring Systems
- Audio Routing & Processing Equipment
- Media Players
- Tour Guide Systems
At AudioVolt, we're especially impressed with the small splitter and combiner units, and we have provided these to customers on multiple occasions for a fast, easy, and inexpensive way of routing the same audio to multiple inputs, or multiple outputs to one input.
Audio Volt is proud to stock IMG Stageline and offers FREE UK Shipping on orders over £50 with in-stock items dispatched within 24 hours.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org