Home Audio System with Compact Stereo Amplifier and Premium Ceiling Speakers
Enhance your home audio experience with this high-quality ceiling speaker system.
Included is a great looking compact stereo amplifier by Monacor, renowned for manufacturing premium audio equipment.
Its ultra-compact design makes it perfectly unintrusive whilst still somehow delivering the kind of power usually seen on much bigger, more commercial looking amplifiers.
Multiple devices can be connected at once such as your PC, CD player, record player and mobile phone. Each of these sources can be selected directly from the front of the amp, meaning there is no need to swap and change cables to and from devices.
With built-in bass and treble control, you can even tailor the sound to your preference.
It also carries an impressive 3-year warranty.
Some other key features include:
USB port for charging external devices
Ultra silent operation
CD/PC/AUX inputs and headphone/3.5mm jack input
Switchable sensitivity on the front panel
Volume, bass and treble controls
Robust metal housing
The CS40 is a premium ceiling speaker designed for high-quality music reproduction in home and commercial applications.
This speaker offers excellent reproduction and can be used for all rooms including kitchens and bathrooms thanks to its moisture-proof design.
The slick frameless grill ensures the speaker has a very low profile and blends in rather than becoming an eyesore and the fast-fit dog leg fixings ensure quick installation
Rated at 40 watts | 8 Ohms the CS40 provides a full and detailed sound that rivals speakers three times its value.
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Power rating: 50 W
Power rating at 4 ?: 2 x 25 W
Power rating at 8 ?: 2 x 20 W
Peak music power output (PMAX): 2 x 50 W
Inputs: 140 mV/46 k? (PC, CD, aux), 140 mV/12 k?, 25 mV/32 k? (player)
Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
Equalizer bass: ± 12 dB
Equalizer treble: ± 12 dB
S/N ratio: > 70 dB
Power supply: ˜ 230 V/50 Hz/150 VA
Mains frequency: 50 Hz
Power consumption, operation: 150 VA
Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
Dimensions: 212 x 56 x 250 mm
Width: 212 mm
Height: 56 mm
Depth: 250 mm
CLB Audio CS40 Specifications
Power Output: 40W rms
Impedance: 8 Ohms
Frequency Response: 70Hz~20Khz
Dimensions: 227(Ø) x 60(D)mm
Cut Out Size: 210 (Ø) mm
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com