Denon HEOS Amp HS2 Wireless Amplifier with In-door & Outdoor Speaker Package, Wireless Music Streaming
Bring high-end wireless music streaming to your kitchen & garden patio with our Denon HEOS Dual-Zone Amp & Speaker Package. Comes with a pair of indoor ceiling speakers and a pair of outdoor garden speakers.
Our Denon HEOS Dual-Zone speaker system can be controlled wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet via the HEOS app which is free to download on any iOS or Android device.
The HEOS app is ready-to-go with a number of popular streaming platforms including Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, and many more. The HEOS app can be wirelessly controlled from virtually anywhere in your house as long as you are connected to the network.
Multiple HEOS devices can also be synced and controlled together for the ultimate multi-zone audio system!
As well as streaming via the HEOS app, you can also connect an external audio source directly to the Denon HS2 Amplifier such as a TV, radio, turntable, or games consoles.
The included dual-zone speaker switch is designed to fit flush to the wall and lets you select between the indoor or outdoor speakers, or choose to have them all playing at once.
- Dual-Zone control; ideal for kitchen & garden patio music
- Free HEOS control app for any iOS or Android device
- Ready-to-go with Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal & more
- Optical & RCA input for connecting a TV, Radio, Turntable or games console
- Sync with multiple HEOS devices for the ultimate multi-zone system!
- Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
What's Included in this package:
- 1x Denon HEOS Amp HS2
- 2 x CLB Audio CS40 or CS60 In-Ceiling Speakers
- 2 x Inter-M WS50T or Monitor Audio Outdoor Garden Speakers
- 20m AudioKraft Crystaline Premium Speaker Cable (extra cable available)
Wireless Audio Streaming via the HEOS app
Our Denon speaker system can be completely controlled via the HEOS app which is free to download on any iOS or Android device.
The HEOS app is ready-to-go with a number of popular streaming platforms including Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, and many more.
You can also wirelessly stream music files stored on your device as well as input a USB memory stick with downloaded playlists.
High-Quality In-Ceiling Speakers from Audiokraft
Choose from MID-RANGE PCS-40 ceiling speakers great for everyday audio playback or upgrade to PREMIUM PCS-60 perfect for those louder high-definition applications.
Choose between 2 or 4 in-ceiling speakers in total.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Denon HEOS range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Denon HEOS Amp HS2 Specifications
- Power Output: 60 watts per channel (20Hz~20kHz, .05%THD, 8 ohms, All channels driven)
- Bridged Amplifier Mode: 130 watts per channel
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes ( Dual Band Including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards)
- Wired Connectivity: Yes (Single RJ-45 Jack)
- Power Supply: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D): 88 x 430 x 402 mm (without rack ears), 88 x 483 x 402 mm (with rack ears)
- Weight (Kg): 7.2
Audiokraft PCS-40 Mid Range Ceiling Speakers
- Power Output: 40W rms
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 70Hz~20Khz
- Efficiency: 87dB
- Dimensions: 227(Ø) x 60(D)mm
- Cut Out Size: 210 (Ø) mm
Audiokraft PCS-60 Premium Ceiling Speakers
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power (RMS): 60W
- Driver: 6.5 inch
- Driver Material: Kevlar Woven Cone
- Single Tweeter: 0.75 inch
- Tweeter Material: Titanium Dome
- Frequency Response (±3db): 60 Hz-20 kHz
- Efficiency: 90dB
- Colour: White (RAL 9010)
- Dimension: Ø 227mm x 87mm
- Cut-out Size: Ø 210mm
- Weight (Net): 1.52kg
- Weight (Gross): 2.00kg
Denon HEOS Amp HS2 - PDF Downloads
CS60 6.5" Ceiling Speakers - PDF Downloads
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org