Denon HEOS Amp HS2 & Origin Acoustics P80 In-Ceiling Speakers
This Denon HS2 Amp and Origin Acoustics P80 Speaker kit is an easy and affordable way of adding high-end audio streaming to your home or workplace.
- 1x Denon HEOS Amp HS2
- Origin Acoustics P80 6.5" In-Ceiling Speakers
- Optional 25m/50m QED Low Smoke Speaker Cable (QE4010)
Denon HEOS Amp HS2
The Denon HEOS Amp HS2 is a powerful stereo amplifier that turns any set of speakers into a wireless streaming music system. This is perfect for home or office use, and can be used to stream music either alone, or paired with other HEOS devices.
Download the FREE HEOS app and play your favourite music from a range of streaming services such as Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn or Napster.
You can even plug your TV, CD/DVD Player or games console to the optical input & 3.5mm Aux input located to the rear of the amp.
Featuring advanced Class-D digital amplification in a sleek compact chassis, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts of power per channel, with low distortion and high current capability.
Origin Acoustics P80 In-Ceiling Speaker
The Origin Acoustics P80 In-Ceiling Speakers feature a two-way design that combines a 1" Tweeter and a 8" Woofer Dome. This ensures a full-range listening experience with the tweeter driving the high frequency range and the woofer driving the mid range frequencies.
Thanks to an extremely low-profile design that sits flush-mount to the ceiling, the P80 speakers are the ideal install into any room such as kitchens, bedrooms, the living room and more.
Lifetime Warranty - Audio Volt is an authorised Origin Acoustics distributor and all speakers come with a lifetime warranty for the first end-user/purchaser.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Denon HEOS range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Denon HEOS Amp HS2
- Power Amplifier Rated output: 100 W+100 W
- Impedance: 4 – 16 Ω/ohms
- Input sensitivity/Input impedance: 150 mV/47 kΩ/kohms
- Total Distortion: ANALOG IN: 0.5 % (1 kHz)
- S/N ratio (10 W, 6 Ω/ohms, IHF-A): Analog In- 86 dB (IHF–A weighted)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 40 kHz : +1, -3 dB
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes ( Dual Band Including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards)
- Wired Connectivity: Yes (Single RJ-45 Jack)
- Power Supply: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D): 93 x 221 x 214
- Weight (Kg): 2.8
Origin Acoustics P80 8" Ceiling Speaker
- Speaker Series: Producer
- Speaker Size: 8 "
- Bass/Mid Unit: 8" Polypropylene
- Tweeter: 1" Silk
- Cut-Out-Size (Diameter): 247 mm
- Mounting Depth (assumes 13mm wall): 96 mm
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 5-100 Watts
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Warranty: Lifetime
QED QX16/2 Low Smoke Speaker Cable Specifications
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.25
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 1.5 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/2 Red, Black: 16/4 Red, Black, White, Green
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm 16/4 - 7.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: Pink
- Weight: 16/2 - 58 kg/km 16/4 - 98 kg/km
- Length: 100m & 300m
Denon HEOS Amp HS2 - PDF Downloads
Origin Acoustics P80 - PDF Downloads
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com