Denon AVRX550BT Bluetooth Home Cinema AV Receiver
Immerse yourself in cinema-style sound, with the Denon AVRX550BT – the heart of a dazzling home cinema set up.
Powerful 5-Channel Amplifier With ECO Mode
Featuring discrete high-current amplifiers on all channels, the AVR-X550BT delivers high-power performance at 130 Watts per channel (6 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% 1 Ch. Drive). Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers and create balanced, tonal sound. The AVR-X550BT features a five-input HDMI section with 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and HDCP 2.2 support on three inputs.
Set-Up and Connect with Ease
Bluetooth - Your favorite tracks, at your fingertips. Stream music from your computer or smart devices with the AVR-X550BT and built-in Bluetooth. It remembers up to eight paired Bluetooth devices, so invite family and friends to share their music and enjoy the audio quality of the AVR-X550BT. To stream via Bluetooth, simply select the Denon AVR-X550BT from the Bluetooth menu on your smart device.
App Control - Better control in your back pocket. The Denon 500 Series Remote app for iOS and Android makes using the AVR-X550BT even easier —adjust volume, turn it on or off, mute the music, and select a source. Download the Denon 500 Series Remote app today.
Quick Select - The Denon AVR-X550BT front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store your preferred audio settings for each source. Switch between TV audio, Blu-Ray, media players and more, and the AVR-X550BT adjusts the EQ settings to your preferences for that media source. Use the buttons on the front panel or opt for the same Quick Selects on the AVR remote for faster control.
If you require any further assistance regarding our Denon HEOS range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Denon AVRX550BT - PDF Downloads
Our Delivery Charges
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org