Cloud Z4 MK4 Four Zone Venue Mixer, 6-Line & 2-Mic Inputs (Clearance)
This has been returned from a customer as unwanted. The box is a little damaged but the item has been tested and is in perfect working condition.
The new Z4MK4 is the latest generation of the ever-popular Z-Series Venue Zone Mixer. The latest upgrades include a number of new features which make the Z4MK4 even more flexible and installer-friendly.
A new Universal Power Supply (85-254v) allows the Z4MK4 to be installed anywhere in the world, regardless of the mains supply. The new up-rated power supply also provides increased output to support the connection of up to 600mA of internal accessories such as EQ cards and external devices such as LM-2 Line/Mic/Remote Mixer Modules and Paging Consoles. The addition of a new RJ45 THRU/IN terminals allows for the simple connection of Cloud Digital Paging Microphones and the addition of four balanced inputs add to the flexibility and increased installer friendliness.
The Z4MK4 is a complete solution for multi-zone, multi-function venues. With the ability to accept up to six input sources directly such as Media player, MP3, Hardisc, CD, Video, Satellite etc., the Z4MK4 has been developed to act as a user-friendly master control for an entire sound system.
Connecting an LM-2 or LM-2A active module extends the versatility providing additional localised inputs and control allowing designers to provide simple, cost-effective solutions to many customers' requirements that are difficult to achieve with other manufacturers' products.
Cloud Electronics Z4 MK4 Key Features
- 4 Zone Mono Mixer
- NEW Digital Paging Interface for PM Paging Mics with IN/THRU Connections for Multi Mixer Configuration
- NEW Digital Switch Mode Power Supply (600mA Input Optional Paging & Message Announcer (PM-4SA)
- NEW Lines 1-6 now 2 x Unbalanced on PHONO + 4 x Balanced on Phoenix 3pin 3.5mm connectors
- Line 6 priority, can be selected on a Zone by Zone basis
- Optional Facility input plates on all zones (LM-2/A, B&W)
- Zone Music Level and Source Selection via RSL-6/A (B&W) or RL-1/A (B&W) Wall Remotes
- 2 Mic Inputs with Volume Controls
- Input for Paging Mic with Priority and Zone Selection
- Separate EQ for Mic and Music
- All Mics have Priority over Music
- Fire Alarm “Music Mute” Interface
- Optional custom equalizer modules for various loudspeakers brands can be fitted to any independent zone
On delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com