Cloud MA60 & MA60 MEDIA 60W Mixer Amplifiers, 1/2 Rack
The Cloud MA60 MEDIA is a professional half-rack single-zone mixer amplifier with an integrated digital media player.
The Cloud MA60 MEDIA is a reliable, compact and self-contained mixer amplifier great for background music, ideally suitable for installation in retail premises, bars, hotels, restaurants, licenced premises and many other entertainment locations.
The Cloud MA60 has all of the features and facilities of the MA60 MEDIA, but without the integrated digital media player. It is ideal for any application where a well-featured and cost-effective mixer amplifier is required.
A variety of inputs allow for a direct connection between many music sources such as smartphones, tablets, laptops or external CD players. Both models have four stereo line inputs on phono sockets and a balanced microphone input. Phantom power is available at the mic input.
Cloud MA60 & MA60 MEDIA Key Features
- Four-input mixer amplifier with 60W mono power
- Built-in digital media player (MA60 MEDIA)
- Supports MP3 and WMA files from a USB/SD card
- Gain trims on all inputs
- Mic input may be configured as a telephone interface
- Front panel control of music source/level and mic level
- Overall HF & LF EQ adjustment
- Paging can be VOX triggered
- Selectable LINE 4 priority over other music inputs
- Music Mute control input (NO or NC) for interface to emergency system
- Compatible with standard Cloud remote control panels – RL1 (music level) and RSL4 (music level and source selection)
- Electronically-balanced pre-amp output
- Transformer-isolated auxiliary output with independent mic and music level control - for use with telephone MOH systems
- Aux output source selection (internal jumper) – fixed source or follow main output
- Remote Standby control input
- 2U half-width (9.5”) rack mounting unit
On the MA60MEDIA, the internal media player may be selected as the Line 1 source. It can play MP3 and WMA files directly from a USB device or SD memory card. All standard data rates and sampling frequencies are supported.
Both models have a 60 W power amplifier, which is suitable for low impedance loads; a transformer may be readily retrofitted (internally) to allow 100/70/50 V-line systems to be driven. A balanced post level control output is fitted, to feed additional power amplifiers. A transformer-isolated auxiliary output is also available which may be used as an interface to telephone MOH systems, or as a utility output to drive a local rack monitor or an induction loop amplifier. This output may be selected by internal jumper to either follow the main output, or be permanently fed with any one of the music sources.
Front panel controls are provided for music source selection, and music and microphone levels. The front panel of the MA60MEDIA also has a socket for a standard SD memory card, and a USB port for connection of USB memory sticks. A conventional set of “transport” buttons allows Start and Stop, Next and Previous Track/File, and selection of Random and Repeat modes. Rear panel controls include gain adjustment for each music source and the microphone input, output HF/LF EQ adjustment, and independent music and mic level controls for the MOH/Utility output.
The MA60 MEDIA and MA60 are directly compatible with Cloud PM Series paging microphones. Alternatively, the Mic input may be configured to suit most short-to-ground OEM paging systems with VOX or access-triggered mic-over-music priority. One line input may be set to have priority over any other selected to facilitate connection of a digital sound store or similar device.
Music level only, or music level and source selection may be controlled remotely if wished, using a Cloud RL-1 or RSL-4 remote control plate (respectively). In common with most Cloud audio products, EQ cards to match several popular ranges of installed-sound loudspeakers may be fitted to the amplifier stage. An external Music Mute control input is provided (selectable NC/NO) to allow the unit to be interfaced to a fire alarm system.
Cloud MA60 & MA60 MEDIA Mixer Amplifiers
- Low-Z output: +0/-1 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz (65 Hz filter out)
- 100/70/50 V-line output (with CXL-50T transformer fitted): +0/-3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz (65 Hz filter out)
- Low-Z output: <0.05% @ 1 kHz, 1 dB below full power (80 kHz bandwidth)
- High voltage output: <0.05% @ 1 kHz, 1 dB below full power (80 kHz bandwidth)
Sensitivity: 195 mV (-12 dBu) to 2.0 V (+8 dBu)
Input Gain Control: 20 dB range
Input Impedance: 47 kohms
Headroom: >20 dB
Noise: -93 dB, 22 Hz to 22 kHz; measured at speaker output, relative to full power
- Low-Z output: -3 dB @ 100 Hz (3rd. order filter); -1 dB @ 20 kHz
- High voltage output: -3 dB @ 100 Hz (3rd. order filter); -2 dB @ 20 kHz
Distortion: <0.05% @ 1 kHz, 1 dB below full power (80 kHz bandwidth)
Gain: 40 dB range
Input Impedance: >2 kohms (balanced)
Phantom Power: 15 V, switchable per-input by jumpers
Headroom: >20 dB
Noise: -127 dB EIN, 22 Hz to 22 kHz (150 ohms)
- Low impedance output: 60 W @ 1 kHz & <0.07% THD+N
- 100/70/50 V-line output: 50 W @ 1 kHz & <0.07% THD+N
Equalisation: HF: +/-10 dB @ 5 kHz LF: +/-10 dB @ 100 Hz
Protection: Dynamic level signal limiter max gain reduction of 20 dB, Thermal protection, IV limiting & short circuit protection, Switch on delay
Physical & Dimensions
Power input: 230 V, 115 V, 100 V versions available
Fuse Rating: 230/120 V - T2A H
Fuse Type: 20 mm x 5 mm
Cooling: Convection cooled, vents top and bottom
Dimensions (w x h x d): 213 mm x 88 mm (2U) x 278 mm (plus connectors and knobs)
Shipping Dimensions (w x h x d): 270 mm x 140 mm x 380 mm
Weight: 3.7 kg
Shipping Weight: 4.35 kg
Cloud Electronics MA60 & MA60 MEDIA PDF Download
Cloud Electronics is a world leader in sound equipment and Audio Volt are excited to stock Cloud because they pride themselves on making sure they design and build commercial audio products that are truly fit for the challenging applications and demanding environments found in background audio systems.
Since the company's establishment in 1982, Cloud has endeavoured to design, build and test the most reliable of audio products.
Not only are there products designed and hand built in Sheffield United Kindom but 100% of there production is not just electronically tested but most importantly individually sound tested. Guaranteeing the longevity and quality Cloud is respected for throughout the world.
Cloud products carry a comprehensive 5 year commercial warranty as standard for your peace of mind.
The chances of a Cloud system failing at any time is as remote as physically possible. Cloud fully understands the needs of the installer but also the practical issues and user experience expected by the end customer in market sectors such as retail, hospitality and health and fitness.
They take seriously that once their products have been opened by you the customer the outcome is inevitable, its easy to install, simple to operate and delivers the very best sound quality and experience possible for your venue
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com