Clever Little Box SPS40TW 100V Line Suspended Pendant Speaker White, IP66 Rated
Clever Little Box SPS40TW 40W suspended loudspeaker is ideal for providing clear, intelligible voice announcements & background music in large open plan environments such as retail outlets, sports & leisure facilities & warehouses or showrooms.
Producing a wide area of dispersion, the SPS40TW can emit sound over great distances at high volume, making it perfect for announcements as well as background audio.
There are multiple tappings to choose from, including 100V line and 8ohm low impedance, adjusted via a multi position rotary switch under the louspeaker's connectivity cover, making this speaker compatible with a wide variety of amplifiers.
This cost-effective 40W suspended pendant speaker is finished in white and comes complete with suspension hardware to securely suspend the loudspeaker to the building structure.
SPS40TW Pendant Speaker Key Features
- 40 Watt, 100v line/8 ohm Low Z output
- Power Tappings from 5W ~ 40W
- Phoenix termination
- Secure suspension hardware
- Durable ABS construction
- Finished in white
- IP66 Rated
Clever Little Box SPS40TW Specifications
- Frequency Range: 60Hz ~ 22kHz
- Transformer Options: 8Ω and 5, 10, 20, and 40W @100v Line
- Speaker Driver Diameter: 6.5inch Kevlar cone
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 88dB
- Colour: White
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 252 Ø x 240(D) mm
- Weight (Net): 2.58kg
- Weight (Gross): 3.03kg
- IP Rating: 66
Clever Little Box SPS40TW - PDF Downloads
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com