Clever Little Box In-Wall Compact Bluetooth Background Music System with x 4 6W Ceiling Speakers - 230V AC Powered
Clever Little Box AVID3ACBT-CS4 In-Wall Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier with x 4 ceiling speakers perfect for background music in boardrooms, meeting rooms, hotel rooms & domestic home installations.
Wirelessly stream all of your favourite music from a smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPod or a similar device. Set up is quick and easy, and the amplifier even provides a unique Bluetooth pairing code. Along with a safe and secure connection, this unique pairing code will allow you to run multiple amplifiers within the same environment, without accidentally pairing to the wrong device - perfect for schools with multiple classrooms.
Stylish and discrete, the compact stereo amp will fit into any environment without looking out of place and is easily fitted into a 2-gang wallplate or dado-rail for a cableless installation. Featuring 3x audio soucre inputs (3.5mm jack, Stereo Phono and 2x screw terminal), you can connect a number of devices such as TV, radio and mobile devices, making the unit very versatile.
Featuring 2 x 15W outputs (4 ohms), the AVID3ACBT-CS4 can be used with up to 4 low impedance speakers (2x 4ohm, 4x 8ohm wired in parallel).
Included in this kit are 4 x 6w 8ohm ceiling speakers, making this a great all-in-one solution for any environment looking to install an audio playback system. These will need to be wired in parallel, two speakers on each channel.
What's in the box?
- AVID3ACBT Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier
- IR Remote Control with wall mount bracket
- Recessed flush mount back box
- 4 x 6w 8ohm Ceiling Speakers
AVID3ACBT-CS4 In-Wall Stereo Amplifier Key Features
Stereo AC powered amplifier fitted into a 2-gang UK wall plate
2 x 15W (RMS) speaker output
Bluetooth connectivity for wireless connection of a smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPod etc.
3 x Wired inputs sources for connection to a TV, radio etc.
Line level sensitivity switch
Supplied with remote control, wall mount bracket for remote control & recessed back box
- Supplied with 4 x 6W 8ohm ceiling loudspeakers
If you require any further assistance regarding our Clever Little Box range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
Clever Little Box AVID3ACBT-CS4 SpecificationsOutput Power: 2 x 15W RMS @ 4Ω
Line Inputs: Input 1: 3.5mm jack (front), screw terminals (rear) / Input 2: Bluetooth wireless, screw terminals (rear)
Bluetooth: Wireless Bluetooth Receiver (Secure Pairing Code)
Frequency Response: 40Hz ~ 20kHz
Input Sensitivity: (Lo)200mv / (Hi)1v
Power Requirements: 230v AC
Loudspeakers: Supplied with 4 x Ceiling Speakers
Loudspeaker Output: 6W @ 8Ω
Amplifier Dimensions: 165(W) x 100(H) x 40(D) mm
Loudspeaker Dimensions: 175(⌀) x 60(D) mm
Weight (Net): 1.26kg
Weight (Gross): 4.00kg
Clever Little Box AVID3ACBT-CS4 - PDF Downloads
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org