Clever Acoustics ZM 4 4-Zone 5-Channel 3U Rack Mixer
The Clever Acoustics ZM 4 is a 4-zone mixer perfect for multi-zone audio systems where separate volume control & source selection is required.
Featuring four switchable Mic/Line inputs (XLR/Jack Combo), and one Line (Phono) designed for connecting smartphones, tablets, laptops, CD players, FM radios, and handheld/wireless microphone systems.
Each input has dedicated 3-band EQ (Gain, HF, LF), volume control, and independent routing to each of the 4 zonal outputs.
The Clever Acoustics ZM 4 has four Line Outs for taking off to a 4-channel slave/power amplifier, or 4 independent power amplifiers that are running an array of 100V/Low Impedance loudspeakers.
The ZM 4 also has a TEL Paging input, a priority input for music mute, and a Monitor Line Output.
Channel 1 is the priority input and will cut/mute any other inputs/audio playing. This makes it perfect for making PA announcements where you need only the sound of the microphone to come through. Using Channel 2 however will play over any audio from other inputs and will also dip the audio slightly making it perfect for pub quizzes, for example.
Supplied with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
Clever Acoustics ZM 4 Key Features
- 3 year warranty
- Four output zones each with level control and monitor selection
- Five input channels:
- Channels 1-4 are via XLR/Jack combo sockets, each with Line/Mic/Mic+Phantom selection
- Channel 5 is via phono (RCA) stereo line level input
- 3U, 19” rackmount chassis
- Input gain, treble, bass and level controls
- Selectable output routing for all input channels
- Monitor function with level control and LED VU meter
- Output for monitor loudspeaker: 1W, 8Ω
- Headphone output with level control
- Telephone/paging input (zone selectable) with adjustable level
- Priority input for telephone and MIC1 (music mute facility)
- Line level MIX output
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Clever Acoustics ZM 4 Specifications
- Input sensitivity/impedance: CH1–3: 5mV/4kΩ (Mic), 100mV/10kΩ (line) via combi XLR/6.35mm (1/4”) jack
- Phantom power: 15V
- CH4-5: 100mV/30kΩ (line) unbalanced stereo phono
- TEL. paging: - 40mV – 1.5V/5kΩ unbalanced screw terminals
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz (±2dB)
- THD: <0.03% (@1kHz 1W output)
- Power consumption: 22W (max.)
- Power supply: 110-240V~50/60Hz AC or 24V DC
- Fuse: T3.15A 250V
- Dimensions: 135 x 484 x 210mm
- Weight: 4.6kg