Clever Acoustics ZM 102 2-Zone Rack Mixer (Clearance)
This listing is for a Clever Acoustics ZM 102 3-Zone Rack Mixer which has been returned back from the previous customer as it was not compatible with their setup. The rack mixer is in great condition and perfect working order.
The Clever Acoustics ZM 102 is a 9-input rackmount audio mixer with two zonal outputs perfect for medium to large scale public address and background music systems.
The ZM 102 features two completely independent zonal outputs with dedicated volume control, bass & treble. Each input can also be routed to Zone 1, Zone 2 or Z1+Z2.
Channel 1 is dedicated to the ZM 102 paging microphone (additional add-on) and has priority over all inputs. The ZM 102 provides a push-to-talk paging facility perfect for making announcements remotely from a reception desk/office. Alternatively, you can connect a standard paging microphone to inputs 2,3 or 4 which all have adjustable VOX priority.
The Clever Acoustics ZM 102 features 9 switchable XLR mic/line inputs and 4 L/R phono inputs for connecting line devices such as MP3 players, CD players, smartphones, etc.
- 3-year warranty
- Channel 1 is dedicated to the ZM 102 microphone and has priority over all inputs
- Channels 2, 3 and 4 with VOX and priority selector over inputs 5-10
- All 10 inputs feature mic, line and 300Hz high pass filtering selector
- Inputs 7-10 feature XLR mic inputs and stereo phono inputs
- Two balanced XLR line outputs, one per output zone
- All inputs including channels 1-10, mic ZM 102, the chime can be routed to output zones 1, 2 or 1 + 2
- Built-in 2/4 tone preset chime, remote chime trigger and local trigger on the front panel
- Volume controls are provided for the chime, mic1 and input channels 2-10
- Output zones 1 and 2 features bass and treble tone controls
- Independent master output level controls for output zones 1 and 2
- LED signal indicators for inputs 1-10
- Power LED
- 5 segment LED output level meters
- 1U 19” rackmount chassis with brushed aluminium front panel
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz or 24V DC
- Power consumption: 13W
- Dimensions: 44 x 484 x 378mm
- Weight: 5.52kg
On delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org