Clever Acoustics ZM 102 2-Zone Rack Mixer
The Clever Acoustics ZM 102 is a 9-input rackmount audio mixer with two zonal outputs perfect for medium to large scale public address and background music systems.
The ZM 102 features two completely independent zonal outputs with dedicated volume control, bass & treble. Each input can also be routed to Zone 1, Zone 2 or Z1+Z2.
Channel 1 is dedicated to the ZM 102 paging microphone (additional add-on) and has priority over all inputs. The ZM 102 provides a push-to-talk paging facility perfect for making announcements remotely from a reception desk/office. Alternatively, you can connect a standard paging microphone to inputs 2,3 or 4 which all have adjustable VOX priority.
The Clever Acoustics ZM 102 features 9 switchable XLR mic/line inputs and 4 L/R phono inputs for connecting line devices such as MP3 players, CD players, smartphones, etc.
Clever Acoustics ZM 102 Key Features
- 3-year warranty
- Channel 1 is dedicated to the ZM 102 microphone and has priority over all inputs
- Channels 2, 3 and 4 with VOX and priority selector over inputs 5-10
- All 10 inputs feature mic, line and 300Hz high pass filtering selector
- Inputs 7-10 feature XLR mic inputs and stereo phono inputs
- Two balanced XLR line outputs, one per output zone
- All inputs including channels 1-10, mic ZM 102, chime can be routed to output zones 1, 2 or 1 + 2
- Built-in 2/4 tone preset chime, remote chime trigger and local trigger on front panel
- Volume controls are provided for the chime, mic1 and input channels 2-10
- Output zones 1 and 2 features bass and treble tone controls
- Independent master output level controls for output zones 1 and 2
- LED signal indicators for inputs 1-10
- Power LED
- 5 segment LED output level meters
- 1U 19” rackmount chassis with brushed aluminium front panel
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Clever Acoustics ZM 102 Specifications
Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz or 24V DC
- Power consumption: 13W
- Dimensions: 44 x 484 x 378mm
- Weight: 5.52kg