Clever Acoustics MA 4120 100V 480W 4-Zone Mixer Amplifier - B STOCK
These amplifiers are either returned units or ex-demo stock and are in great, perfect working condition.
The Clever Acoustics MA 4120 4-Zone 480W Mixer Amplifier is designed for multi-zone background music and public address applications.
Designed for use in venues needing zonal control, such as restaurants & bars, schools & places of worship, commercial & industrial buildings, etc.
The Clever Acoustics MA 4120 offers multi-zone audio routing coupled with four independent 120Wrms amplifiers. Each 120W zone features volume control, audio source selection (enabling you to play different music in each zone).
The Clever Acoustics MA 4120 MKII 4 zone mixer amplifier has five input channels, each with selectable independent output routing, input gain, treble bass, and volume controls.
Inputs include 1 x Line (RCA Phono) for directly connecting an external media device such as a smartphone, tablet or CD Player, as well as 4 x Mic/Line (XLR/6.35mm Jack) inputs for connecting an additional media device or a paging/handheld microphone.
This 4-zone mixer amplifier has four independent zonal outputs for running an array of 100V Line or low impedance (4-8 Ohm) loudspeakers. A direct Line Out can also be routed from each zone to a local power/slave amplifier to drive additional speakers or an extra zone.
Clever Acoustics MA 4120 Key Features
- Four output zones each with level control and monitor selection
- Four independent 120Wrms amplifiers outputting to 4-8? or 25, 70, 100V
- Five input channels: Channels 1-4 are via XLR/Jack combo sockets, each with Line/Mic/Mic+Phantom selection (48V)
- Channels 5 is via phono (RCA) stereo line level input
- 3U, 19” rackmount chassis
- Input gain, treble, bass and level controls
- Selectable output routing for all input channels
- Monitor function with level control and LED VU meter
- Output for monitor loudspeaker: 1W, 8?
- Headphone output with level control
- Telephone/paging input (zone selectable) with adjustable level
- Priority contact for music mute facility (CH4 and 5 mute, CH1-3 priority)
- VOX operated priority for TEL input
- CH1 input automatic VOX priority (internal jumper for priority override)
- Telephone and MIC1 (music mute facility)
- Input channel mute switches on front panel
- Line level MIX output
- Temperature controlled, variable speed fan cooling
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Clever Acoustics MA 4120 Specifications
- Power output: 4 x 120Wrms (4 x 240W peak)
- Speaker outputs: 25, 70, 100V and 4-8?
- Sensitivity: CH1-4: —50dB (Mic/Phantom), -10dB (Line), CH5: -10dB (unbalanced)
- Frequency response: 60Hz-17kHz (±3dB)
- Tone control: ±10dB-100Hz/±10dB-10kHz (bass/treble)
- S/N ratio: >65dB (Mic), >75dB (Line), >65dB (TEL)
- THD: <1% (@1kHz 1W output)
- Power consumption: 550W (max.)
- Power supply: 110-240V~50/60Hz AC
- Fuse: T6.3A 250V
- Dimensions: 135 x 484 x 395mm
- Weight: 22kg