Clever Acoustics MA 4040 100V 160W 4-Zone Mixer Amplifier
The Clever Acoustics MA 4040 4-Zone 160W Mixer Amplifier is designed for multi-zone background music and public address applications.
Designed for use in venues needing zonal control, such as restaurants & bars, schools & places of worship, commercial & industrial buildings, etc.
The Clever Acoustics MA 4040 offers multi-zone audio routing coupled with four independent 40Wrms amplifiers. Each 40W zone features volume control, audio source selection (enabling you to play different music in each zone).
The Clever Acoustics MA 4040 MKII 4 zone mixer amplifier has five input channels, each with selectable independent output routing, input gain, treble bass, and volume controls.
Inputs include 1 x Line (RCA Phono) for directly connecting an external media device such as a smartphone, tablet or CD Player, as well as 4 x Mic/Line (XLR/6.35mm Jack) inputs for connecting an additional media device or a paging/handheld microphone.
This 4-zone mixer amplifier has four independent zonal outputs for running an array of 100V Line or low impedance (4-8 Ohm) loudspeakers. A direct Line Out can also be routed from each zone to a local power/slave amplifier to drive additional speakers or an extra zone.
Clever Acoustics MA 4040 Key Features
- Four output zones each with level control and monitor selection
- Four independent 120Wrms amplifiers outputting to 4-8? or 25, 70, 100V
- Five input channels: Channels 1-4 are via XLR/Jack combo sockets, each with Line/Mic/Mic+Phantom selection (48V)
- Channels 5 is via phono (RCA) stereo line level input
- 3U, 19” rackmount chassis
- Input gain, treble, bass and level controls
- Selectable output routing for all input channels
- Monitor function with level control and LED VU meter
- Output for monitor loudspeaker: 1W, 8?
- Headphone output with level control
- Telephone/paging input (zone selectable) with adjustable level
- Priority contact for music mute facility (CH4 and 5 mute, CH1-3 priority)
- VOX operated priority for TEL input
- CH1 input automatic VOX priority (internal jumper for priority override)
- Telephone and MIC1 (music mute facility)
- Input channel mute switches on front panel
- Line level MIX output
- Temperature controlled, variable speed fan cooling
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Clever Acoustics MA 4040 Specifications
- Power output: 4 x 40Wrms (4 x 90W peak)
- Speaker outputs: 25, 70, 100V and 4-8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: CH1-3: -42dB/-38dB (Mic bal./unbal.), -26dB/-20dB (Line bal./unbal.), CH4: -10dB, CH5: 0dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz-17kHz (±3dB)
- Tone control: ±10dB-100Hz/±10dB-10kHz (bass/treble)
- S/N ratio: >55dB (Mic), > 60dB (Line)
- THD: <1% (@1kHz 1W output)
- Power consumption: 180W (max.)
- Power supply: 110-240V~50/60Hz AC
- Fuse: T3.15A 250V
- Dimensions: 135 x 484 x 310mm
- Weight: 15kg
Clever Acoustics MA 4040 PDF Download
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org