Clever Acoustics MA 3240 100V 240W Mixer Amplifier
The Clever Acoustics MA 3240 is a 240W 100V Line Mixer Amplifier designed for commercial audio installations where reliability and premium sound quality is required.
Highly rugged construction and high-efficiency design make this amplifier perfect for continuous duty applications in situations where power will be left on for indefinite periods of time.
Featuring four microphone inputs plus one stereo LINE/AUX input with four-way source selector for maximum flexibility. The microphone inputs feature adjustable input gain, switchable +48V phantom power and adjustable VOX priority over the other inputs.
Individual volume controls for microphone and AUX inputs plus controls for bass, treble and master volume.
The Mixer Amplifier series is equipped with a priority function. They are designed to suit PA system application in schools, offices, and stores.
Clever Acoustics MA 3240 Key Features
- 3-year warranty
- 50V, 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16? loudspeaker output
- Four balanced XLR microphone inputs with phantom power, selectable priority, gain and volume control
- 4 stereo RCA line inputs with front panel selector switch
- Built-in chime function with 2/4 tone selector and external trigger contact
- Balanced XLR line output suitable for use with external power amplifiers
- REC output for audio recording
- PRE-AMP output and PRE-AMP input for extra signal processor
- Master, MIC 1-4, AUX volume controls
- Bass and treble controls
- Optional DC input for use with battery backup power sources or for operation using high capacity batteries
- LED VU meter with peak indication
- Fan cooled
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Clever Acoustics MA 3240 Specifications
- Power output: 120Wrms / 135Wpeak
- Speaker output: 70V, 100V and 4-16?
- Input sensitivity: 775mV (0dB)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz / 24V DC
- Power consumption: 200W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 88 x 484 x 353mm
- Weight: 9.3kg