Clever Acoustics MA 260 Amplifier with 6x Ceiling Speakers and Cable
Clever Acoustics MA 260 Mixer Amplifier and 6x Ceiling Speaker bundle perfect for background music applications.
Our Clever Acoustics MA 260 and 6 x ceiling speaker bundle is perfect for background music applications in a variety of commercial environments such as restaurants, pubs, retail stores, shops, offices, etc.
This 6 speaker PA system comes complete with the Clever Acoustics MA 260 60W 100V Mixer Amplifier, 6 x Clever Acoustics 6" White Ceiling Speakers, and a 100m drum of heavy-duty speaker cable.
Our Clever Acoustics 6 Speaker Music System comes complete with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
Clever Acoustics MA 260 60W 100V Mixer Amplifier
The Clever Acoustics MA 260 is a 60W Mixer Amplifier designed for commercial audio installations in restaurants, retail stores, schools and offices etc. where reliability and premium sound quality is required.
The MA 260 has 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16 Ohm loudspeaker outputs.
Featuring three microphone inputs, two AUX inputs and one telephone input for connecting an array of devices for audio playback. MIC 1 features VOX priority, VOX level and +48V phantom power on the front panel perfect for making announcements over the other inputs.
Individual gain controls for microphone and AUX inputs plus controls for bass, treble and master volume.
6 x Clever Acoustics 6" Ceiling Speakers
Our 6" Background Ceiling Speaker is a perfect installation for pubs, bars, restaurants and similar environments. The speaker can be tapped to 3, 6 or 9W via 100v Line. This is perfect as it can be altered to almost any environment depending on how many speakers you have and the load of your amplifier.
For easy and quick installation the speaker has spring-loaded fixing mounts which can clamp to a plastered ceiling or ceiling tiles.
Each speaker has a 160° dispersion angle enables you to strategically position your speaker in an area that provides equal sound throughout, instead of one area being louder than another.
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Clever Acoustics MA 260 Specifications
- Power output: 60Wrms / 75Wpeak
- Speaker output: 70V, 100V and 4-16 Ohm
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz / 12V DC
- Power consumption: 100W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 88 x 484 x 303mm
- Weight: 6.7kg
Clever Acoustics 6" Ceiling Speakers
- Version: AVCA10-9W 6"
- Speaker: 6"
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- Cutout: 170mmØ
- Mounting depth: 90mm
- SPL @ 1W/1m: 87dB (±2dB)
- Tappings: 3, 6, 9W
- Dimensions: 80 x 200mmØ
- Weight: 0.90kg
Double Insulated Speaker Cable Specifications
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Clever Acoustics MA 260 PDF Downloads
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com