Clever Acoustics MA 120 100V 20W Mixer Amplifier
The Clever Acoustics MA 120 is a compact 20W 100V Mixer Amplifier designed for small background music and voice applications in cafes, pubs, retail shops, garage forecourts, and environments alike.
The Clever Acoustics MA 120 is extremely compact and is perfectly placed on or below a desktop/counter. The MA 120 has two Line inputs for connecting and streaming music from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or a CD player. The mixer amp also has two microphone inputs located on the front.
This professional 100V Line mixer amplifier provides an easy-to-use interface, great for small venues needing a straight forward plug-and-play audio solution.
The Clever Acoustics MA 120 can be powered via 240V Mains or a 12V DC battery making it great for both fixed or mobile PA applications.
For piece-of-mind, the Clever Acoustics MA 120 is supplied with a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
Clever Acoustics MA 120 Key Features
- 3-year warranty
- 100V and low impedance 4-16Ω loudspeaker output
- Two unbalanced microphone inputs via 6.35mm (¼” jack) each with independent level controls
- 2 mono phono line inputs with selector switch and volume control
- Master tone control
- Master volume control
- Screw terminal loudspeaker outputs with touch-proof cover
- Captive power connection
- Convection cooled for silent operation
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Clever Acoustics MA 120 Specifications
- Power output: 20Wrms (40W peak)
- Speaker output: 100V and 4-16 Ohm
- Microphone sensitivity: -48dB (±2dB)
- Aux input sensitivity: -12dB (±2dB)
- Frequency response: 100Hz-13kHz (±3dB)
- Tone control: ±10dB
- S/N ratio: >55dB
- THD: <1% (@1kHz 1W output)
- Power consumption: 22W (max.)
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz / 12V DC (2.5A)
- Fuse: T500mA 250V
- Dimensions: 84 x 320 x 235mm
- Weight: 4.2kg