Citronic PL Series Digital Power Amplifiers, Class-D, 1U - PL720, PL1080 & PL2000
The Citronic PL Series Digital Power Amplifiers offer high-quality, dependable service for the majority of PA and foreground music applications.
Featuring Class-D amplification, the PL Series amplifiers are super compact and lightweight. They are also extremely efficient and low in running costs.
The Citronic PL720, PL1080 and PL2000 have high outputs and can drive both 4 Ohm & 8 Ohm loudspeakers. They are capable of driving speakers in 3 modes (Bridge, Stereo, Parallel), using the Mode Selector switch located at the rear.
Bridge mode is different to the other 2 modes in that it combines both output channels to a single mono output. This mode enables double the power to a single speaker output compared with Stereo or Parallel modes. Bridge mode can be useful especially when driving a large, high power subwoofer.
The Citronic PL Series 1U Amplifiers feature both Speakon (SPK) and screw terminal binding posts, making connection quick and easy. They have balanced XLR and 6.35mm Jack inputs for directly connecting external devices such as mixing desks, PA systems and wireless microphones.
The Citronic PL Series Class-D Digital Amps can be installed into a 19" rack cabinet or case. Rack-ears are supplied in the box. The carry handles can also be removed if necessary.
Citronic PL Series Digital Power Amplifiers Key Features
Digital, Class-D Amplification
Extremely efficient and super compact
Fan cooling and output protection
4 and 8 Ohm output (can be bridged)
19" Rack-mountable (ears supplied)
Speakon and screw terminals for easy installation
3 Operating modes - Stereo, Bridge & Parallel
SPECS & DOWNLOADS
Citronic PL Series Digital Power Amps Specifications
- Power supply: 115/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Input connections: Combo jack/XLR balanced (L+R)
- Output connections: SPK (L+R) + 4mm binding posts (L+R)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±0.5dB)
- THD +N: <0.05%
- Damping factor: 300
- S/N ratio (A-weighted) : line: 100dB
- Slew rate: 20V/us
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms unbalanced, 20k Ohms balanced
- Output circuit architecture: Class D
- Protection: Temperature, short circuit, DC, overload
- Indicators: Power, signal, clip
- Controls: L+R level, power on/off, bridge/parallel/stereo, ground lift
- Dimensions: 482 x 180 x 44mm
PL720 Key Specifications
- Fuse: T5AL (230V) / T10AL (115V)
- Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 360Wrms
- Output power : 8 Ohms: 2 x 200Wrms
- Output power : bridged @ 8 Ohms: 720Wrms
- Weight: 2.6kg
PL1080 Key Specifications
- Fuse: T6.3AL (230V) / T12AL (115V)
- Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 540Wrms
- Output power : 8 Ohms: 2 x 300Wrms
- Output power : bridged @ 8 Ohms: 1080Wrms
- Weight: 2.8kg
PL2000 Key Specifications
Fuse: T8AL (230V) / T16AL (115V)
Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 1000Wrms
- Output power : 8 Ohms: 2 x 540Wrms
- Output power : bridged @ 8 Ohms: 2000Wrms
- Weight: 4.0kg