Citronic PL Series Digital Power Amplifiers, Class-D, 1U - PL720, PL1080 & PL2000
The Citronic PL Series Digital Power Amplifiers offer high-quality, dependable service for the majority of PA and foreground music applications.
Featuring Class-D amplification, the PL Series amplifiers are super compact and lightweight. They are also extremely efficient and low in running costs.
The Citronic PL720, PL1080 and PL2000 have high outputs and can drive both 4 Ohm & 8 Ohm loudspeakers. They are capable of driving speakers in 3 modes (Bridge, Stereo, Parallel), using the Mode Selector switch located at the rear.
Bridge mode is different to the other 2 modes in that it combines both output channels to a single mono output. This mode enables double the power to a single speaker output compared with Stereo or Parallel modes. Bridge mode can be useful especially when driving a large, high power subwoofer.
The Citronic PL Series 1U Amplifiers feature both Speakon (SPK) and screw terminal binding posts, making connection quick and easy. They have balanced XLR and 6.35mm Jack inputs for directly connecting external devices such as mixing desks, PA systems and wireless microphones.
The Citronic PL Series Class-D Digital Amps can be installed into a 19" rack cabinet or case. Rack-ears are supplied in the box. The carry handles can also be removed if necessary.
Citronic PL Series Digital Power Amplifiers Key Features
Digital, Class-D Amplification
Extremely efficient and super compact
Fan cooling and output protection
4 and 8 Ohm output (can be bridged)
19" Rack-mountable (ears supplied)
Speakon and screw terminals for easy installation
3 Operating modes - Stereo, Bridge & Parallel
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
Citronic PL Series Digital Power Amps Specifications
- Power supply: 115/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Input connections: Combo jack/XLR balanced (L+R)
- Output connections: SPK (L+R) + 4mm binding posts (L+R)
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (±0.5dB)
- THD +N: <0.05%
- Damping factor: 300
- S/N ratio (A-weighted) : line: 100dB
- Slew rate: 20V/us
- Input impedance: 10k Ohms unbalanced, 20k Ohms balanced
- Output circuit architecture: Class D
- Protection: Temperature, short circuit, DC, overload
- Indicators: Power, signal, clip
- Controls: L+R level, power on/off, bridge/parallel/stereo, ground lift
- Dimensions: 482 x 180 x 44mm
PL720 Key Specifications
- Fuse: T5AL (230V) / T10AL (115V)
- Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 360Wrms
- Output power : 8 Ohms: 2 x 200Wrms
- Output power : bridged @ 8 Ohms: 720Wrms
- Weight: 2.6kg
PL1080 Key Specifications
- Fuse: T6.3AL (230V) / T12AL (115V)
- Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 540Wrms
- Output power : 8 Ohms: 2 x 300Wrms
- Output power : bridged @ 8 Ohms: 1080Wrms
- Weight: 2.8kg
PL2000 Key Specifications
Fuse: T8AL (230V) / T16AL (115V)
Output power : 4 Ohms: 2 x 1000Wrms
- Output power : 8 Ohms: 2 x 540Wrms
- Output power : bridged @ 8 Ohms: 2000Wrms
- Weight: 4.0kg
Citronic PL Series Digital Amplifiers - PDF Downloads
With a strong and proud history that goes back over 40 years, Citronic has become a leader in professional audio equipment for a whole host of PA applications.
Here at Audio Volt, we have ensured that all of our technicians are up to date with all of the latest Citronic technology so we can work with our customers and help them find the best solution for their requirements.
Our Citronic range is huge with audio solutions for many sectors of the entertainment industry including pubs, bars, nightclubs, hotels, live music venues, exhibitions and gyms etc.
The Citronic philosophy has always been to push the barriers of quality and innovation, yet maintain a reputation for “out of the box” reliability with fully featured and affordable products.
If you require any assistance with any Citronic products then feel free to speak to one of our experienced technicians on 02476 369890 or send us an email to email@example.com.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com