Citronic P Series Power Amplifiers, 2.1 Stereo & Sub Power - P44800 & P551000
The Citronic P Series Power Amplifiers are perfect for medium to large scale PA applications that are wanting to run mid-top cabinet speakers and a high-powered subwoofer from a single amplifier.
The P44800 & P551000 amplifiers are a cost-effective and efficient solution for bi-amplified PA sound systems in environments such as bars, clubs, gyms, dance studios, exhibitions and live music venues etc.
These 3-way power amplifiers are designed to offer high-quality, dependable service for mobile and installed audio systems.
Citronic P Series 2.1 Power Amplifiers Key Features
Perfect for medium to large PA applications
Dedicated subwoofer output with Lowcut & Filter
Gain control for each channel and sub
19" Rack-mountable (ears supplied)
The Citronic P44800 has a high power output of 2 x 250W + 500W (sub) @ 8 Ohms, and 2 x 400W + 800W (sub) @ 4 Ohms. All of the outputs are on Speakon (SPK) connections.
The Citronic P551000 has a high power output of 2 x 350W + 700W (sub) @ 8 Ohms, and 2 x 550W + 1000W (sub) @ 4 Ohms. All of the outputs are on Speakon (SPK) connections.
Filter Facility and Low Cut
A Low Cut switch is provided removing the very lowest frequencies which may be inefficient for speaker drivers to reproduce, wasting power on inaudible output.
The SUB output has a filter facility, which can be switched on via the FILTER switch. When this is switched on, the SUB input is inactive and the SUB amplifier is fed from the CH1 and CH2 inputs (merged together) and the filter removes all of the signals above a cutoff frequency, allowing only low frequencies to be amplified. The cutoff frequency may be adjusted between 50Hz and 250Hz via the FREQ rotary control. A recommended start point is mid-way (approximately 150Hz) - this can be adjusted later as required.
The P-Series amplifiers have dedicated gain control for each channel and the sub.
These professional amps have a “soft-start” function which makes some checks before engaging power to the amplifiers, which may take a few seconds.
The P44800 and P551000 power amplifiers offer both 6.35mm Jack and female XLR inputs, so you can connect a range of devices such as mixing desks, microphones and line splitters etc.
The Citronic P Series amps can be installed into a 19" rack cabinet or case. Rack-ears are supplied in the box. The carry handles can also be removed if necessary.
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Citronic P Series 2.1 Power Amps Specifications
- Power supply: 240Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Input impedance (balanced/unbalanced): 40k Ohms / 20k Ohms
- Controls: 3 x channel level + crossover frequency
- Connections: 3 x XLRF, 3 x jack, 3 x SPK
- Cut-off frequency: 50 - 250Hz (12dB/oct)
- Damping factor: >250 (20-400Hz @ 8 Ohms)
- Slew rate: 6.5V/us
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz (-2dB)
- THD: +N 0.04%
- Signal to noise ratio: 86dB
- Low-cut filter: 30Hz fixed (12dB/oct)
- Dimensions: 483 x 439 x 88mm
P44800 Key Specifications
Fuse rating: F12A
Power rms @ 8 Ohms: 250 + 250 + 500W (sub)
Power rms @ 4 Ohms: 400 + 400 + 800W (sub)
P551000 Key Specifications
- Fuse rating: F15A
- Power rms @ 8 Ohms: 350 + 350 + 700W (sub)
- Power rms @ 4 Ohms: 550 + 550 + 1000W (sub)
- Weight: 23kg
Citronic P Series Power Amplifiers - PDF Downloads
With a strong and proud history that goes back over 40 years, Citronic has become a leader in professional audio equipment for a whole host of PA applications.
Here at Audio Volt, we have ensured that all of our technicians are up to date with all of the latest Citronic technology so we can work with our customers and help them find the best solution for their requirements.
Our Citronic range is huge with audio solutions for many sectors of the entertainment industry including pubs, bars, nightclubs, hotels, live music venues, exhibitions and gyms etc.
The Citronic philosophy has always been to push the barriers of quality and innovation, yet maintain a reputation for “out of the box” reliability with fully featured and affordable products.
If you require any assistance with any Citronic products then feel free to speak to one of our experienced technicians on 02476 369890 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org