Citronic Neolith 300W Portable PA System with Bluetooth, All-in-one PA System
The Citronic Neolith is a 300W Portable PA Speaker perfect for live music and entertainment in bars, restaurants, pubs, hotels, conference centres and exhibition halls etc.
This height adjustable Column array is an all-in-one solution for PA applications.
The Neolith features an active moulded subwoofer and a column speaker, capable of delivering 300Wrms (1200Wpeak). 3 extension pieces allow for the column speaker to be set at 3 different heights to suit the environment.
The stand out feature of this product is that in addition to mains power, it can also run on battery power for when there is no access to mains. This provides great convenience as it removes the hassle of extension leads and external power from generators & external batteries.
Inputs include 2 x XLR mic/line with switchable echo; stereo RCA and 3.5mm AUX; and a Bluetooth receiver.
The Citronic Neolith is a great alternative to the LD Systems Maui and RCF Evox J8 column arrays.
Citronic Neolith Portable PA System Key Features
Perfect for live music and entertainment
Battery or mains powered
Height adjustable speaker
AUX input and Bluetooth Connectivity
If you require any assistance with any of our products then call us on 02476 369890 and one of our specialists will be happy to help. Or you can use our Request a call back form.
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Citronic Neolith Portable PA System Specifications
- Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, 12-36Vdc or internal battery
- DC power: 12-36Vdc, 60W (min.)
- Battery: 26V, 5200mAh
- Amplifier: construction Class D
- Material Subcabinet: polypropylene, Columns: ABS
- Output power RMS: 150W + 150W
- Output power peak: 600W + 600W
- Circuit protection: short circuit, thermal overload, over-current, multi-band limiter
- LF driver: 203mmØ (8") custom woofer
- LF driver: coil size: 50mmØ (2")
- Impedance - subwoofer: 4 Ohms
- HF drivers: 6 x 76mmØ (2.75") neodymium
- HF driver: coil size: 25mmØ (1")
- Impedance - satellites: 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- SPL max.: 95dB (continuous), 121dB (peak)
- Limiter: DSP-based multiband limiter
- Mic/line inputs: 2 x XLR/6.3mm jack combo
- Mic/line channel controls: Level rotary, Mic/line switch, Echo on/off switch
- Input sensitivity : mic: -38dBu
- Input sensitivity : line: -2dBu
- Auxiliary input: L+R RCA or 3.5mm stereo jack
- Auxiliary controls: Level rotary, Bluetooth link
- Input sensitivity : aux: -15dBu
- DSP sample rate: 48kHz
- DSP settings: Music, Live, Hi-Fi, Speech
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Dimensions (subwoofer): 412 x 325 x 305mm
- Dimensions (satellite speakers): 560 x 107 x 107mm
- Weight (total): 13.75kg
- Height max.: 1.99m
Citronic Neolith Portable PA System - PDF Downloads
With a strong and proud history that goes back over 40 years, Citronic has become a leader in professional audio equipment for a whole host of PA applications.
Here at Audio Volt, we have ensured that all of our technicians are up to date with all of the latest Citronic technology so we can work with our customers and help them find the best solution for their requirements.
Our Citronic range is huge with audio solutions for many sectors of the entertainment industry including pubs, bars, nightclubs, hotels, live music venues, exhibitions and gyms etc.
The Citronic philosophy has always been to push the barriers of quality and innovation, yet maintain a reputation for “out of the box” reliability with fully featured and affordable products.
If you require any assistance with any Citronic products then feel free to speak to one of our experienced technicians on 02476 369890 or send us an email to email@example.com.
[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com