Bosch Wall Speaker Music System with 120W Bluetooth Amplifier - 4, 6 or 8 Speakers (Black or White)
Bosch background music system with 120W Bluetooth Amplifier and choice of 4, 6 or 8 wall-mount speakers in black or white.
A complete amplifier + speaker package with 100m of cable perfect for adding a comfortable level of background music into pubs, restaurants, cafes, and environments alike.
Comes with a 120W mixer amplifier which has Bluetooth for pairing smartphones & tablets for wirelessly streaming music. The amp also has a built-in FM radio tuner and an MP3 player with a USB/SD card reader. You can also connect an external media player such as a laptop, Skybox, TV or jukebox via the RCA line inputs.
Our professional 100V PA system comes with a choice of 4, 6 or 8 Bosch LB1-UW06 wall-mount speakers in black or white. The Bosch wall speakers provide a crystal-clear music reproduction and are extremely compact; ideal for environments where a discreet speaker solution is required. The LB1-UW06 speakers come with quick-fix wall mounting brackets.
Installation is made seamless and should be easy for any electrical installer to fit. The speakers can be wired from the amplifier in a 'daisy-chain' fashion from one to another, or wired back individually if easier.
Supplied with a 100m drum of high-quality 2 core speaker cable.
1 x 60W Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier
4, 6 or 8 x Bosch LB1-UW06 Wall-Mount Speakers (Black or White)
1 x 100m Drum High-Quality 2 Core Speaker Cable
See TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369890 and one of our experts will be happy to help. Or use our Request a Call Back page for a FREE no obligation system design & consultation service.
60W Bluetooth Mixer Amplifier
Mains power: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs: Mic XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity : mic 1 (balanced): -53dBV
- Input impedance : mic: 1 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity : line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance : inputs: 2-5 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equalizer : bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equalizer : treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Emergency control: 24V contacts - mute all except Mic.1 when triggered
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Power : output: 60Wrms
- Speaker : outputs: 100V / 8 Ohms / COM terminals
- Weight: 8.36kg
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm
Bosch LB1-UW06 Wall Speakers
- Product Dimensions (mm): 243x152x144
- Net weight (kg): 1.43
- Colour: Black or White
- Frequency Response (Hz): 180 to 20K
- Power RMS (W): 6
- SPL (dB @ 1 m) 99/91: 1W @ 1m
- Tappings: 6,3,1.5
100m High-Quality 2 Core Speaker Cable
- CSA: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Strands: 2 x (12 x 0.2mmØ Cu + 12 x 0.2mmØ CCA)
- Dimensions: 7mmØ
- Current: 6A max.
- Sheath: Black PVC
- Length: 100m
Bosch is a familiar name worldwide, and is a provider of a large number of electronic products covering all areas, such as kitchen appliances, car components and audio, to name a few.
Thanks to their long-standing history with electronics, it comes to no surprise that Bosch products are of a high quality.
The speakers and amplifiers that we stock from Bosch have been sold countless times into a multitude of environments, and thanks to their affordability, functionality, and durability, we continue to sell these in large numbers.
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org