Bosch Splashproof Ceiling Speaker, IPX4, 6W, 100V Line - LBC 3951/11
The Bosch LBC 3951/11 is a splashproof IPX4 rated ceiling speaker designed for background music and speech in wet or humid environments.
This compact, 6W ceiling speaker delivers excellent quality audio great for both background music and speech. It operates on 100V Line and has multiple power tappings of 6W, 3W, 1.5W & 0.75W.
The Bosch LBC 3951/11 is IPX4 water protected ideal for installs in wet or humid environments such as swimming pools, saunas, bathrooms, atriums and garden centres etc.
The Bosch loudspeaker features unobtrusive styling that matches modern day interior lighting.
Bosch LBC 3951/11 Main Features:
IPX4 Rated for use in wet or humid environments
Compact yet powerful
Modern unobtrusive design
Multiple 100V Line tappings
Up to 100 hours of continuous use
Installation is quick and easy with integral clips that securely hold the ceiling speaker in its cut-out. Ceilings from 9 to 25 mm thick can be accommodated. A template is also provided for accurately marking the cutout in ceiling panels.
Wiring is via a connection block with push-type terminals, making installation possible without the need for special tools.
The terminal blocks have provision for loop-through wiring. The transformer is wired for 6W rated output power, but can easily be changed for other connections using the colour-coded wires and terminal block.
Certifications and Approvals
All plastic parts are manufactured from self-extinguishing high-impact ABS material (according to UL 94V0).
All Bosch loudspeakers are designed to withstand operating at their rated power for up to 100 hours in accordance with IEX 268-5 Power Handling Capacity (PHC) standards.
Safety acc. to EN 60065
Water protected acc. to EN 60529, IPX4
See SPECIFICATION tab for technical specs
Bosch LBC 3951/11 Ceiling Speaker Specifications
- Maximum power: 9W
- Rated power: 6 / 3 / 1.5 / 0.75 W
- Sound pressure level at 6 W: 96 dB / 88 dB (SPL)
- Rated voltage: 100 V
- Diameter: 160 mm (6.30 inch)
- Maximum depth: 95 mm (3.74 inch)
- Ceiling thickness: 9 to 25 mm (0.35 to 0.98 inch)
- Mounting cut-out: 145 mm (5.71 inch)
- Speaker diameter: 101.6 mm (4 in)
- Weight: 690 g (1.52 lb)
- Colour: White (RAL 9010)
- Operating temperature: -25 ºC to +55 ºC (-13 ºF to +131 ºF)
- Relative humidity: <95%
Bosch LBC 3951/11 Ceiling Speaker - PDF file downloads
Bosch is a familiar name worldwide, and is a provider of a large number of electronic products covering all areas, such as kitchen appliances, car components and audio, to name a few.
Thanks to their long-standing history with electronics, it comes to no surprise that Bosch products are of a high quality.
The speakers and amplifiers that we stock from Bosch have been sold countless times into a multitude of environments, and thanks to their affordability, functionality, and durability, we continue to sell these in large numbers.SHOP NOW FOR BOSCH
DELIVERY[widgetic-photo-overlay id=595516d1ecb2a19e218b4567 autoscale=on width=622 height=144 resize=allow-scale-down]
Orders over £50.00 will be delivered FREE of charge via our Standard UK Delivery Service (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
All orders below £50.00 will be sent at a rate of £3.99 per order (2-3 days, UK Mainland).
If you need your item faster we also offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked service at a cost of £9.95.
Do you require your item before 12 pm? We offer a Premium Delivery, Next Day Tracked, Pre 12 service at a cost of £24.95.
All delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout.
(Please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)European Delivery Charges
Standard EU Shipping service £16.99 (Shipping to France, Germany, Ireland, Guernsey & Jersey - 2-4 days)Delivery Notes
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Audio Volt is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Audio Volt of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
60 Day Returns Policy
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 60 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Audio Volt.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369890 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Audio Volt to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369890 or email us at email@example.com